|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had taken both the cats, according to the housekeeper?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The Sanitation Department.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The Health Department.
2. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
3. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Two thirty.
(b) Three twenty-eight.
(c) Three twenty-five.
(d) Four forty-five.
4. What does he order for his meal?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Half a radish.
(c) Cottage cheese.
(d) Neither of these.
5. The mud at the market is composed of what?
(a) Rotted tomatoes.
(b) Wilted cabbage leaves.
(c) All of these.
(d) Crushed grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Sorrel known?
2. What does Maus buy from the market?
3. What has Koko typed on the typewriter?
4. Who helps Qwill out of his predicament?
5. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)