|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is William going early in the morning?
(a) To the county fair.
(b) To his mother's.
(c) To pick up his fiancee.
(d) To the farmers market.
2. The mud at the market is composed of what?
(a) Rotted tomatoes.
(b) All of these.
(c) Wilted cabbage leaves.
(d) Crushed grapes.
3. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
4. What is the five letter word for love beginning with the letter "a" that Qwill gives Miss Roop?
5. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) A season.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan do that has a quieting effect on the table?
2. What is Hixie toasting?
3. How does Dan plan on sending Joy's clothes to Miami?
4. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
5. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)