|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
(a) Helen Mellon.
(b) Helen Hake.
(c) Helen Maud.
(d) Helen Lake.
2. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Wednesday or Thursday.
(b) Tuesday or Wednesday.
(c) Sunday or Monday.
(d) Monday or Tuesday.
3. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The moody side.
(b) The sharp tongued side.
(c) The cold hearted side.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
(b) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(c) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
(d) They have free run of where they live.
5. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every seven years.
(b) Every eight years.
(c) Every five years.
(d) Every three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
2. For what is "30" the newspaper symbol?
3. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
4. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
5. What is Maus nursing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)