|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
(a) She hurt herself on a piece of shattered pottery.
(b) She doesn't want to be disturbed.
(c) She has cleared out and left him.
(d) She has taken ill with a migraine.
2. What is Joy's cat's name?
3. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
(a) A tickling sensation on his upper lip.
(b) A lurching of his stomach.
(c) A prickling sensation on his lower lip.
(d) A prickling sensation on his upper lip.
4. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Monday or Tuesday.
(b) Wednesday or Thursday.
(c) Sunday or Monday.
(d) Tuesday or Wednesday.
5. For what is "30" the newspaper symbol?
(a) The end of the paper.
(b) The end of the story.
(c) All of these.
(d) The end of the article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Charlotte disapprove?
2. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
3. For what is Sorrel known?
4. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
5. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)