|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
2. What conclusion does Qwilleran reach regarding the letters "d-o-g" on the typewriter?
(a) They are Dan Graham's initials.
(b) They are a representation of how the cats feel about him.
(c) They are how the cats feel they are being treated.
(d) All of these.
3. For what did the late Mrs. Maus use his best omelet pan?
(a) Liver and onions.
(b) Hollandaise sauce
(c) Chopped sirloin.
(d) Bearnaise sauce.
4. Why does Qwill take Hixie out?
(a) He looks forward to seeing her.
(b) He wants to date her.
(c) He needs answers.
(d) He enjoys her company.
5. What is Joy's cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
2. What are Koko's eyes like?
3. Who drives the light colored convertible?
4. What does Dan do that has a quieting effect on the table?
5. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)