|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill say that it is nice to hear?
(a) Joy's singing.
(b) All of these.
(c) Joy's voice.
(d) Joy's laughter.
2. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
(a) Number seven.
(b) Number three.
(c) Number eight.
(d) Number six.
3. In what kind of travel container do Koko and Yum Yum reside?
(a) A canned soup container.
(b) A cat carrier.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How much does Jim loan Joy?
(a) Eight hundred, fifty dollars.
(b) Seven hundred, fifty dollars.
(c) Six hundred, fifty dollars.
(d) Four hundred, eighty dollars.
5. What does Jim feed his cats for their second dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Joy been holding back?
2. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
3. What does William ask Qwill if he plays?
4. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
5. What is not on the menu for dinner?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)