|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She wants to make something of herself.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She isn't satisfied with her life.
(d) She wants to find herself.
2. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Three twenty-five.
(b) Two thirty.
(c) Four forty-five.
(d) Three twenty-eight.
3. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
(a) The sharp tongued side.
(b) All of these.
(c) The moody side.
(d) The cold hearted side.
4. What has Joy been holding back?
(a) Fantastic ideas for glazes that she is sure will be a sensation.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Fantastic ideas for new clays.
(d) Both of these.
5. For what is Hixie rabid?
(b) Maple syrup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she call Robert Maus?
2. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
3. What is not on the menu for dinner?
4. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
5. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)