|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Fluxion coffee shop desirable for confidential conversations?
(a) It has a very loud environment.
(b) It has a range of private rooms.
(c) It is never busy.
(d) It has always been the hot spot to hear gossip around the town.
2. How much does Jim loan Joy?
(a) Seven hundred, fifty dollars.
(b) Six hundred, fifty dollars.
(c) Four hundred, eighty dollars.
(d) Eight hundred, fifty dollars.
3. What does Dan call his new glaze?
(a) Anemic Glaze.
(b) Living Glaze.
(c) Sparkle Glaze.
(d) None of these.
4. How big is Max's boat?
(a) Thirty-eight feet long.
(b) Twenty feet long.
(c) Forty feet long.
(d) Thirty-six feet long.
5. Why would there be no rats down in the slip tank?
(a) There is no food for them.
(b) All of these.
(c) It gets too cold.
(d) Mr. Maus has exterminators check the building regularly.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has a member of the firm previously beenousted?
2. What do both cats smell like?
3. The mud at the market is composed of what?
4. What makes Qwill second guess his opinions on Dan?
5. What do the cats have to eat, instead of Beef Wellington?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)