|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill's instinct say?
(a) That Dan is a very bad man.
(b) That Joy's cat would never be found.
(c) That Joy's pottery would never be shown.
(d) That there would be no word from Joy.
2. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
(a) She has cleared out and left him.
(b) She hurt herself on a piece of shattered pottery.
(c) She doesn't want to be disturbed.
(d) She has taken ill with a migraine.
3. Why has Qwilleran brought Koko and Yum Yum to the vet?
(a) To get their teeth cleaned.
(b) All of these.
(c) To get them fixed and spayed.
(d) To get an update to their shots.
4. What idea has Qwill abandoned once and for all in regards to his cats?
(a) A raw diet.
(b) A cooked meat diet.
(c) All of these.
(d) Canned food.
5. What do the cats have to eat, instead of Beef Wellington?
(a) Pink salmon.
(b) Red salmon.
(c) Pacific salmon.
(d) White tuna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max offer Qwill?
2. What does Dan finish before he leaves the table?
3. For what is Sorrel known?
4. Rosemary is from where, according to Mr. Maus?
5. The big story is about what, according to Dan?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)