|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the price for truffles?
(a) Ninety dollars a pound.
(b) Sixty-five dollars a pound.
(c) Seventy-five dollars a pound.
(d) Eighty dollars a pound.
2. By what are Qwill's hunches preceded?
(a) A prickling sensation on his upper lip.
(b) A tickling sensation on his upper lip.
(c) A lurching of his stomach.
(d) A prickling sensation on his lower lip.
3. What makes Qwill second guess his opinions on Dan?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He answers every question without slipping up.
(c) He is so amenable when being accused of lying.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) A drink from the bar.
(b) An appetizer.
(c) A main course.
(d) A drink from the kitchen.
5. Who is largely responsible for solving the case that has baffled police?
(c) Yum Yum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does lead do with pottery?
2. What has awakened Qwill?
3. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
4. How many invitations had Dan and Joy sent out?
5. What does Hixie suspect has happened to Joy's cat?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)