|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the last place William had gone?
(a) To visit Dan Graham.
(b) To his fiancee's.
(c) To his mother's.
(d) To his room.
2. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
3. What do the cats have to eat, instead of Beef Wellington?
(a) Pink salmon.
(b) White tuna.
(c) Red salmon.
(d) Pacific salmon.
4. Who had come into Qwill's room?
5. Who is the Fluxion art critic?
(a) Jack Johnson.
(b) Sam Streinbeck.
(c) Jack Smith.
(d) Jonathan Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Joy and Jim to each other?
2. What is Hixie?
3. How does Dan explain the smell in the slip tank?
4. What numbered studio apartment does Qwill rent?
5. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)