|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maus buy from the market?
(a) California strawberries.
(b) All of these.
(d) Fern shoots.
2. What book is Koko circling?
(a) A Potters Delight.
(b) Pottery Delight.
(c) Dirty Rotten Potters.
(d) The Ancient Art of Potting.
3. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(b) They have free run of where they live.
(c) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
(d) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
4. Where does the creative talent reside in regards to Mr. and Mrs. Graham?
(a) In Dan Graham.
(b) In Joy Graham.
(c) In practical applications of materials and know how.
(d) In neither.
5. What are Koko's eyes like?
(a) Large black cherries.
(b) None of these.
(c) Illuminated lamps.
(d) Limpid pools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what did Qwill suspect the cats died?
2. For what is "30" the newspaper symbol?
3. Why does Qwill take Hixie out?
4. What can't cats do?
5. What does Dan look and talk like?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)