|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did the late Mrs. Maus use his best omelet pan?
(a) Hollandaise sauce
(b) Chopped sirloin.
(c) Liver and onions.
(d) Bearnaise sauce.
2. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
(a) Being glad that something is wrong in Joy's marriage.
(b) Breaking his diet.
(c) Leaving his cats at home.
(d) Leaving his cats without dinner.
3. How long could Qwill have lived on the tip alone for the bill he paid?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A season.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
4. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He is jealous of her work.
(c) He is jealous of her attraction to Jim.
(d) Both of these.
5. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every five years.
(b) Every eight years.
(c) Every seven years.
(d) Every three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Qwill say that it is nice to hear?
2. What does he order for his meal?
3. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
4. What is Joy's cat's name?
5. Why doesn't Rosemary believe there was anything going on between Joy and Max?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)