|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did William spend on his car?
2. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
(a) He is a sweet man, incapable of hurting a fly.
(b) He is the worst conversationalist.
(c) He has no tact.
(d) A chill falls on the table any time he opens his mouth.
3. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, two inches.
(b) Five foot, ten inches.
(c) Six foot, one inch.
(d) Six foot, three inches.
4. What is the ceramic bug that Qwill finds?
(a) All of these.
(b) A scarab.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A lady bug.
5. What has Joy been holding back?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Fantastic ideas for new clays.
(d) Fantastic ideas for glazes that she is sure will be a sensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cake wins in the teenage class?
2. What were Qwill's cats ready to provide, depending on Qwill's mood?
3. Who helps Qwill out of his predicament?
4. What is the price for truffles?
5. What does Jim think is Dan's problem with Joy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)