|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Qwill think of the market?
(a) It is an excellent place to meet single moms.
(b) It is the source of the freshest fruits and vegetables he has ever seen.
(c) It is a pickpocket's heaven.
(d) It is an excellent place to hear about the local gossip.
2. Why doesn't Dan approach Qwill regarding any problems he might have had with him?
(a) Dan thinks Qwill would hurt him.
(b) Dan is afraid of losing the favorable publicity from the Daily Fluxion.
(c) Dan is allergic to Qwill's cats.
(d) Dan feels threatened by Qwill.
3. Why does Mrs. Marron invent the story about the Sanitation Department?
(a) Both of these.
(b) She thinks the Sanitation Department really had come.
(c) She thinks it would be better if Qwill believes the cats are dead than not to know where they are.
(d) Neither of these.
4. How tall is Jim Qwilleran?
(a) Six foot, two inches.
(b) Six foot, one inch.
(c) Five foot, ten inches.
(d) Six foot, three inches.
5. Who stops the row between Joy, Dan, and Hixie?
(d) Yum Yum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
2. About what does Qwill feel guilty?
3. What does Qwill's instinct say?
4. What is Hixie?
5. What color is the object on the edge of the gravel?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)