|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
(a) She doesn't want to be disturbed.
(b) She hurt herself on a piece of shattered pottery.
(c) She has cleared out and left him.
(d) She has taken ill with a migraine.
2. When is the soonest that the new pieces can be viewed?
(a) Wednesday or Thursday.
(b) Monday or Tuesday.
(c) Tuesday or Wednesday.
(d) Sunday or Monday.
3. How much did the drapes cost in the restaurant?
(a) Twenty dollars a yard.
(b) Sixty dollars a yard.
(c) Fifty dollars a yard.
(d) Forty dollars a yard.
4. The mud at the market is composed of what?
(a) Wilted cabbage leaves.
(b) All of these.
(c) Crushed grapes.
(d) Rotted tomatoes.
5. What does Hixie suspect has happened to Joy's cat?
(a) All of these.
(b) It has run away.
(c) It has gotten picked up.
(d) It has fallen in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What side of Joy's nature doesn't Qwill ever see?
2. What does Hixie break?
3. Who volunteers to go with Qwill?
4. What is the main thing into which William is looking?
5. What does Qwill have to do with Yum Yum before she submits to the brushing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)