|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Heavenly Hash Houses are there now?
2. When does the Daily Fluxion resurrect the Maus Haus murder-suicide?
(a) Every eight years.
(b) Every seven years.
(c) Every three years.
(d) Every five years.
3. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
(a) Jellied clams.
(b) Jellied tuna.
(c) Jellied salmon.
(d) Jellied chicken.
4. What are Koko's eyes like?
(a) Illuminated lamps.
(b) Large black cherries.
(c) Limpid pools.
(d) None of these.
5. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(b) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
(c) They have free run of where they live.
(d) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Riker told not to tell Rosie about Joy's disappearance yet?
2. What nationality does Qwill figure William to be?
3. What isn't Qwilleran allowed?
4. The last time Koko had done his ritual, what had he been circling?
5. For what reason did Qwill suspect the Fluxion resurrected the story?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)