|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
(b) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
(c) They have free run of where they live.
(d) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
2. Why does Joy leave Chicago?
(a) She wants to find herself.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She isn't satisfied with her life.
(d) She wants to make something of herself.
3. Why will Hixie be bankrupt within a week?
(a) She lacks the will to work hard.
(b) She lacks self discipline.
(c) She lacks the proper attitude to gain clientele.
(d) All of these.
4. What time is Jim awakened?
(a) Two thirty.
(b) Three twenty-five.
(c) Four forty-five.
(d) Three twenty-eight.
5. What does she call Robert Maus?
(a) A real lamb pie.
(b) A sweet pea.
(c) A french fry.
(d) A real peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maus buy from the market?
2. How old does Qwill estimate his companion to be on second guess?
3. What is the total amount that William and the girl share in the bank account?
4. What does Qwill feed Koko and Yum Yum when he comes back from Maus Haus?
5. What does Dan say happened to Joy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)