|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is William going early in the morning?
(a) To his mother's.
(b) To pick up his fiancee.
(c) To the farmers market.
(d) To the county fair.
2. Why does Qwill take Hixie out?
(a) He enjoys her company.
(b) He needs answers.
(c) He wants to date her.
(d) He looks forward to seeing her.
3. What is the first thing the waiter asks if Qwill and William if they would like?
(a) A main course.
(b) A drink from the bar.
(c) A drink from the kitchen.
(d) An appetizer.
4. What did William spend on his car?
5. Why does Qwill think his cats are lucky?
(a) They can eat all they want without gaining any weight.
(b) They have Qwill wrapped around a paw.
(c) They have free run of where they live.
(d) They can sleep and eat most of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't cats do?
2. What does Rosemary comment in regards to Dan Graham and conversation?
3. What is the name of the woman who had died at Penniman Pottery?
4. What isn't a question that Qwill was asking himself?
5. What does Qwill tell Mrs. Marron?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)