• In Chapter One, Jim Qwilleran is having lunch with some of his co-worker buddies and explains that his doctor has put him on a low calorie diet.
• Qwill gets back to the office and learns that he is going to be in charge of the new food critic column in the paper and though he tries to turn it down, his boss refuses to let him back out.
• Qwill calls up an old friend and asks her to dinner, but she has plans.
• She offers to have Qwill take her place at a dinner party in a restaurant called Maus Haus, the owner of which is known for his fine cooking.
• In Chapter Two, Qwill arrives at Maus Haus and a butler named William Vitello answers the door and offers to show Jim around, explaining that most guests live there.
• While he is walking around, he...
This section contains 3,518 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)