Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter XIII: Hans and Chapter XIV: Frieda's Reproach)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does K. say summoned him?
2. What reason does Frieda give that she is sad she left the Gentlemen's Inn?
3. Who does K. say he might be able to help medically?
4. What does the landlady say about the landlord?
5. What is the weather like the morning after K. arrives?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the landlady's relationship to Klamm?
2. What is K.'s...
This section contains 1,025 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)