|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frieda's mother warn her about K.?
(a) That K. was violent and abusive.
(b) That K. was drunken and sullen.
(c) That K. was manipulative and ambitious.
(d) That K. was lazy and stubborn.
2. Who controlled the family's response to being ostracized by the community?
(a) The father.
(c) The mother.
3. Who is waiting at the meeting place when K. gets there?
(a) Frieda and Amalia.
(b) A large crowd of people.
(c) No one.
(d) The landlord and landlady.
4. Which of Barnabas's siblings is at the house when K. arrives?
(a) Neither Amelia nor Olga.
(b) Both Amelia and Olga.
5. What was Amalia's father's profession?
(a) He worked at a printer's office.
(b) He worked as a clerk at the Castle.
(c) He worked in the fire department.
(d) He worked at a toy maker's factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime had the Castle formally charged the family with?
2. What was the family looking at when Sortini approached Amalia?
3. What would happen to Amalia's father when he went into the Castle?
4. What does Frieda think of K.'s conversation with Hans?
5. Where does K. fall asleep at the end of Chapter XXIV?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)