|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does K. say he might be able to help medically?
(a) The assistants.
(b) Hans' mother.
(d) The landlord.
2. What does Frieda think of K.'s conversation with Hans?
(a) K. was deceptive.
(b) K. was judgemental.
(c) K. was helpful.
(d) K. was argumentative.
3. What does K. say about the schoolteacher scolding him?
(a) That he is deeply upset by it.
(b) That he is pleased that the schoolteacher is mad at him.
(c) That it does not affect him.
(d) That he will soon revenge the schoolteacher.
4. Whose secretary is Buergel?
5. What does K. say about Olga's attractiveness?
(a) She is both pretty and friendly.
(b) She is pretty but not friendly.
(c) She is friendly but not pretty.
(d) She is neither pretty nor friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells K. that Olga is in love with him?
2. Which of Barnabas's siblings is at the house when K. arrives?
3. Who does K. discover has connections at the Castle?
4. What did Sortini order Amalia to do in his letter?
5. What type of interrogations does Buergel say are best for the person being interrogated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reasons does Buergel give against forbidding interrogations at night?
2. What does Barnabas say about Klamm's appearance?
3. How long does K. need to wait to see Erlanger?
4. How does K. respond to what Barnabas tells him about the Castle?
5. How does Frieda initially react to K.'s explanation of his relationship with Barnabas' family?
6. Why has Hans come to see K. and what is he supposed to be doing instead?
7. At what event does Amalia's family's disgrace begin?
8. What does Buergel say might happen at a meeting in the middle of the night?
9. What is Frieda doing for Jeremias at the end of Chapter XXII?
10. What was Amalia's father hoping for at his work, before the family's disgrace?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)