|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frieda say that K. wants from Hans' family?
(a) A place to stay for free.
(c) Access to the Castle.
2. Who was the first letter that Barnabas delivered sent to?
(c) His father.
3. What does K. say about his loyalty to Frieda?
(a) That she is horrid to challenge his faithfulness.
(b) That he was never unfaithful.
(c) That she doesn't deserve to know whether he was faithful.
(d) That it doesn't matter whether he was unfaithful.
4. What does K. take when he leaves Olga's house?
(a) A willow switch.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rock.
(d) A heavy vase.
5. Who led the family toward Sortini when they saw him approaching?
(a) The mother.
(b) The father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What health concern does Amalia's father have?
2. What do the gentlemen in the Gentlemen's Inn do to call the landlord?
3. Where does Olga make the contacts that eventually get Barnabas his job with the Castle?
4. What does K. do when he sees Frieda?
5. What does Jeremias do after hearing the contents of the letter?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)