|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does K. say about his plan in dealing with Hans?
(a) He doesn't mind harming Hans, as long as he gets what he wants.
(b) Both he and Hans will benefit from it.
(c) Hans will be the winner from the plan, and at least K. will not lose anything.
(d) K. will be the winner from the plan, and at least Hans will not lose anything.
2. What does Erlanger ask from K.?
(a) That Jeremias return to the Castle.
(b) That Frieda return to her post.
(c) That K. leave the town.
(d) That K. stop seeing Barnabas's family.
3. How does the landlord react to seeing K. in the corridor at the Gentlemen's Inn?
(a) He is furious.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is thrilled.
(d) He is woried.
4. How do the gentlemen react to the deliveries?
(a) They take the deliveries and then redeliver to someone else.
(b) They accept the deliveries with flamboyant thanks.
(c) They fight over the deliveries.
(d) They try to avoid deliveries to them.
5. Who tells K. the story of how their family became disparaged in the community?
(c) Barnabas' mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Olga make the contacts that eventually get Barnabas his job with the Castle?
2. Who gives Barnabas the letters he is supposed to deliver?
3. What was the family looking at when Sortini approached Amalia?
4. Where do the letters Barnabas delivers come from?
5. What does Buergel do when K. stumbles into his room?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)