|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frieda refer to the assistants as?
(a) Klamm's misfits.
(b) Klamm's entourage.
(c) Klamm's emissaries.
(d) Klamm's missionaries.
2. How easy does K. think it will be to win Frieda back?
(a) He thinks he will have to beg her and show his worth.
(b) He thinks it will be very difficult, and he'll have to make tough concessions.
(c) He thinks it will be impossible.
(d) He thinks it will only take a few words from him.
3. Who does Barnabas deliver a message from during Chapter XXI?
(b) One of Klamm's secretaries.
(d) A castle guard.
4. How does K. try to get out of the conversation with Frieda's mother?
(a) By saying he is not decent and must dress.
(b) By saying he must go to work surveying the land the inn is on.
(c) By saying he must leave for his meeting with the village chairman.
(d) By saying he is wanted at the Castle immediately.
5. Where does K. go when he arrives at the village?
(a) To the servants' entrance of the castle.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) To the guard house to befriend the guards.
(d) To the inn to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does K. learn about Klamm's whereabouts?
2. Who does Olga say is the head of their family?
3. What does K. do when he sees Frieda?
4. When K. lights a match, who does he startle?
5. What job is Pepi going to?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)