|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI and Chapter XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does K. say about Olga's attractiveness?
(a) She is neither pretty nor friendly.
(b) She is pretty but not friendly.
(c) She is both pretty and friendly.
(d) She is friendly but not pretty.
2. How many siblings does Barnabas have?
3. What does Frieda ask K. to do?
(a) Go abroad and start a business, then ask her to come when he's established.
(b) Stay with her in the down, despite the townspeople.
(c) Go away from the town and leave her.
(d) Go live abroad with her.
4. From whom does K. receive a letter?
(b) The Count.
5. What does K. learn about Klamm's whereabouts?
(a) Klamm has moved to another room, as he does each night.
(b) Klamm is away in the country for two or three days.
(c) Klamm is back at the Castle already.
(d) Klamm's room is empty, and he is getting ready to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Barnabas deliver a message from during Chapter XXI?
2. What does Frieda say that K. wants from Hans' family?
3. Who leases the inn to the landlady and landlord?
4. At the end of Chapter VIII, where is K.?
5. Who does Frieda say the assistants really want?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)