|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI and Chapter XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Frieda and K. embracing in K.'s room?
(a) A Castle official.
(b) Some maids.
2. Who does K. say he might be able to help medically?
(a) Hans' mother.
(c) The assistants.
(d) The landlord.
3. What is Frieda's relationship with Klamm?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are friends.
4. What document does the chairman try to locate?
(a) One that will give K. instructions on leaving the village.
(b) One that will give K. permission to visit the Castle.
(c) One that will give details of K.'s appointment.
(d) One that will explain why K. was sent for.
5. What does Frieda say that K. wants from Hans' family?
(a) A place to stay for free.
(b) Access to the Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does K. suggest for the landlady's reluctance to have him talk to Klamm?
2. What does K. tell Schwarzer he is?
3. How does K. fear appearing, if the landlady is refused permission for K. to meet Klamm?
4. Why does the teacher say the offer is a great favor?
5. How does the teacher say K. treated the chairman?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)