|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI: The Schoolhouse and Chapter XII: The Assistants.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does K. get to see Klamm?
(a) By passing him on the street.
(b) By sitting next to him at the restaurant.
(c) By rushing into his office unannounced.
(d) By looking through a peephole.
2. What is the attitude of the people in the house toward K.?
(a) They are very pleased to welcome and feed K.
(b) They are not happy about taking him into their house.
(c) They are pleased to have K., but have no extra room, money, or food.
(d) They are scared to have K. in the house.
3. When K. lights a match, who does he startle?
4. How likely does Frieda's mother say it is for K. to see Klamm?
(a) Somewhat unlikely.
(d) Very likely.
5. When K. leaves with Barnabas, where do they end up?
(a) At the Castle.
(b) At Barnabas' house.
(c) At another inn.
(d) At the churchyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When K. returns to the inn after meeting with the chairman, what does the landlord ask him?
2. What is K. asked to get out of Klamm's sleigh?
3. What does Frieda ask K. to do?
4. Why does the teacher say the offer is a great favor?
5. Who does K. meet on the road?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)