|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: The Struggle Against the Interrogation and Chapter X: On the Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does K. get back to the inn?
(a) On a bicycle.
(b) On a horse.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a sleigh.
2. When K. leaves with Barnabas, where do they end up?
(a) At Barnabas' house.
(b) At the Castle.
(c) At another inn.
(d) At the churchyard.
3. What gets thrown on Frieda and K.?
(a) A sheet.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) A bucket of water.
(d) A rug.
4. How many siblings does Barnabas have?
5. Why does K. step into a house on the way to the Castle?
(a) Going uphill through snow tires him out.
(b) He is starving and needs some food.
(c) He is trying to avoid someone he sees on the road.
(d) The winding road confounds him, and he needs directions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the teacher say K. treated the chairman?
2. What does Klamm try to find on the wall in the taproom?
3. What is Frieda's job at the taproom?
4. What is Barnabas' role, according to the letter from K.'s director?
5. What does the landlady say about Barnabas' family?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)