|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IX: The Struggle Against the Interrogation and Chapter X: On the Street.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is K. asked to get out of Klamm's sleigh?
(b) A riding crop.
(c) Klamm's spectacles.
(d) A music box.
2. Who does the letter from K.'s director tell him to report to?
(a) The Count.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The village chairman.
(d) The director.
3. What does Frieda want K. to do about the job offer?
(a) She wants him to negotiate for time off to be with her.
(b) She wants him to take the job.
(c) She wants him to reject the job.
(d) She wants him to negotiate for a higher position.
4. What photo does the landlady show K.?
(a) A photo of Frieda as a young girl.
(b) A photo of herself as a young girl.
(c) A photo of her husband as a young man.
(d) A photo of a messenger Klamm sent to her long ago.
5. Why does K. step into a house on the way to the Castle?
(a) He is starving and needs some food.
(b) He is trying to avoid someone he sees on the road.
(c) The winding road confounds him, and he needs directions.
(d) Going uphill through snow tires him out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the teacher know about K.'s conversation with the chairman?
2. How does K. get to see Klamm?
3. What does K. learn about Klamm's whereabouts?
4. Who does K. go to the Gentlemen's Inn to look for?
5. When do they tell K. that Klamm left the Gentleman's Inn?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)