|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI and Chapter XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frieda doing when K. sees her at the Gentlemen's Inn?
(a) Carrying baggage for the guests.
(b) Cleaning tables in the taproom.
(c) Serving drinks in the taproom.
(d) Cleaning the rooms.
2. What does K. say about Olga's attractiveness?
(a) She is both pretty and friendly.
(b) She is neither pretty nor friendly.
(c) She is pretty but not friendly.
(d) She is friendly but not pretty.
3. Does Frieda agree with what K. wants to do about the assistants?
(a) No, she wants to keep the assistants near them constantly.
(b) Yes, she is even more critical of the assistants than K. is.
(c) No, but she wants more time away from teh assistants.
(d) Yes, though she is more tolerant of the assistants than K. is.
4. What was Amalia's father's profession?
(a) He worked in the fire department.
(b) He worked at a toy maker's factory.
(c) He worked at a printer's office.
(d) He worked as a clerk at the Castle.
5. What does the chairman offer to contact the Castle for?
(a) A promotion for K.
(b) Permission for K. to marry.
(c) Reimbursement for K.
(d) Residential papers for K.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlady say of the gentleman's actions?
2. Who discovers Frieda and K. embracing in K.'s room?
3. What color hair does Frieda have?
4. What does Frieda say that K. wants from Hans' family?
5. Who does Frieda say the assistants really want?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)