|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI and Chapter XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first letter that Barnabas delivered sent to?
(d) His father.
2. What does the letter praise?
(a) K.'s ability to follow rules.
(b) K.'s politeness.
(c) K.'s work as a surveyor.
(d) K's integrity in dealing with Frieda.
3. What did the father do when the family's money ran out?
(a) He camped out in front of the Castle gates.
(b) He started trying to organize a revolt against the Castle.
(c) He started writing angry letters to the Castle.
(d) He started staying at home, not bathing, and pacing all day.
4. Had other families been disgraced in the past?
(a) Yes, and they had recovered.
(b) No, except for a rumored family long ago that may not exist.
(c) Yes, and they had not recovered.
(d) No, it had never happened before.
5. How likely does Frieda's mother say it is for K. to see Klamm?
(a) Somewhat unlikely.
(b) Very likely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does K. say he wants to see Klamm?
2. Who does Frieda say the assistants really want?
3. Where does K. go at the beginning of Chapter IX?
4. What health concern does Amalia's father have?
5. What photo does the landlady show K.?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)