|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI and Chapter XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first letter that Barnabas delivered sent to?
(b) His father.
2. What did the father do when the family's money ran out?
(a) He started trying to organize a revolt against the Castle.
(b) He started staying at home, not bathing, and pacing all day.
(c) He started writing angry letters to the Castle.
(d) He camped out in front of the Castle gates.
3. Who does K. say he might be able to help medically?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The assistants.
(c) Hans' mother.
4. Who does Frieda's mother say an official will talk to?
(b) Only those who fill out the correct paperwork.
(c) Only those he wants to talk to.
(d) No one.
5. What does Frieda think K. might be using her for?
(a) To get accepted by the local families.
(b) To get money.
(c) To get revenge.
(d) To get to Klamm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does the chairman offer to K.?
2. What does Jeremias do after hearing the contents of the letter?
3. How does the teacher say K. treated the chairman?
4. Why does Frieda say her mother has decided to kick K. out of the house?
5. What jumps on Frieda in the middle of the night at the school?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)