|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XV: At Amalia's and Chapter XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Olga say is the head of their family?
(a) Their mother.
(c) Their father.
2. What does K. tell Frieda's mother he wants to see Klamm for?
(a) K. wants to make sure Klamm has no hard feelings about K. marrying Frieda.
(b) K. wants to challenge Klamm to a duel over Frieda's affections.
(c) K. wants Klamm's permission to go to the Castle.
(d) K. wants to know when the Count will come see him.
3. What is the relationship between Schwarzer and Gisa?
(a) Schwarzer is Gisa's enemy.
(b) Schwarzer is courting Gisa.
(c) Schwarzer is like a brother to Gisa.
(d) Schwazer is Gisa's employer.
4. Where do Frieda and K. make love?
(a) In one of the inn's bedrooms.
(b) Outside under a tree.
(c) On the taproom floor.
(d) In the churchyard.
5. How does K. try to get out of the conversation with Frieda's mother?
(a) By saying he is wanted at the Castle immediately.
(b) By saying he must go to work surveying the land the inn is on.
(c) By saying he is not decent and must dress.
(d) By saying he must leave for his meeting with the village chairman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Frieda suggest for letting the assistants return?
2. Who does K. meet on the road?
3. When do they tell K. that Klamm left the Gentleman's Inn?
4. How does K. get to see Klamm?
5. What does the gentleman want K. to do?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)