|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XV: At Amalia's and Chapter XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gentleman want K. to do?
(a) Put off his wedding to Frieda.
(b) Leave the town.
(c) Answer questions in a formal interview.
(d) Fill out forms to get to see Klamm.
2. What reason does Frieda give that she is sad she left the Gentlemen's Inn?
(a) She misses a steady income as a barmaid.
(b) She misses Klamm's wealth.
(c) She feels unworthy to be with K.
(d) She misses Klamm's power.
3. What does Frieda refer to the assistants as?
(a) Klamm's entourage.
(b) Klamm's emissaries.
(c) Klamm's missionaries.
(d) Klamm's misfits.
4. What does Frieda's mother say that Klamm thinks about K.?
(a) Klamm is watching what K. does carefully and judging him.
(b) Klamm doesn't care about K. at all.
(c) Klamm thinks K. is amuzing and ineffectual.
(d) Klamm admires K. and might be disappointed by him.
5. Who does Frieda say the assistants really want?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Barnabas's siblings is at the house when K. arrives?
2. What is Frieda's relationship with Klamm?
3. What gets thrown on Frieda and K.?
4. Why does Barnabas want the job of messenger?
5. When K. returns to the inn after meeting with the chairman, what does the landlord ask him?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)