|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XV: At Amalia's and Chapter XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does K. feel when he leaves the meeting with the chairman?
2. What is Frieda doing when K. returns to the schoolhouse in Chapter XV?
(a) Mopping the floors.
(b) Sorting the library books.
(c) Bathing a cat.
(d) Telling stories to the children.
3. What jumps on Frieda in the middle of the night at the school?
(a) A dog.
(b) A weasel.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rat.
4. What does the chairman offer to contact the Castle for?
(a) Residential papers for K.
(b) Permission for K. to marry.
(c) A promotion for K.
(d) Reimbursement for K.
5. What reason does K. suggest for the landlady's reluctance to have him talk to Klamm?
(a) That she is protecting Klamm.
(b) That she is employed by Klamm.
(c) That she is protecting her daughter.
(d) That she doesn't want K. to get in trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Schwarzer and Gisa?
2. What reason does Frieda give that she is sad she left the Gentlemen's Inn?
3. How likely does Frieda's mother say it is for K. to see Klamm?
4. Where do Frieda and K. make love?
5. Which of Barnabas's siblings is at the house when K. arrives?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)