|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XIX: Petitioning and Chapter XX: Olga's Plans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does K. go to the Gentlemen's Inn to look for?
2. Who does K. say he might be able to help medically?
(a) The assistants.
(c) Hans' mother.
(d) The landlord.
3. What would happen to Amalia's father when he went into the Castle?
(a) He would be unable to see anyone, even a clerk.
(b) He would see an official, but get no results.
(c) He would get sent back out.
(d) He would see a clerk or guard, but get no results.
4. What is K. asked to get out of Klamm's sleigh?
(a) A music box.
(c) A riding crop.
(d) Klamm's spectacles.
5. What does Frieda say that K. wants from Hans' family?
(a) A place to stay for free.
(d) Access to the Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally happens to the sleigh and the horses?
2. What does K. say about the schoolteacher scolding him?
3. Why does Frieda say her mother has decided to kick K. out of the house?
4. Who does Olga believe is the source of their misfortune?
5. Who does K. find in Klamm's sleigh in the courtyard?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)