|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) The gospels.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His actions.
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
2. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
(a) Tim Leary.
(b) Jeffry McDonald.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Thomas Jennings.
3. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) There is none.
(b) The fact that he helped others.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His followers' testimonies.
4. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 1,000.
(b) About 100.
(c) About 5,000.
(d) About 500.
5. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
(b) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(d) If Jesus was the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
3. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
4. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
5. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Lapides rebels against his family's religion, what does he turn to?
2. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
3. What three things can medical evidence prove?
4. Lapides argues that there is no god other than man. How does a street preacher get him to change his mind?
5. How is the principle of cause and effect reflected in Gary Habermas' testimony regarding the postresurrection appearances of Jesus?
6. Why does the author believe that Jesus is not omnipresent and omniscient?
7. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
8. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
9. What is a delusional psychosis?
10. Did Jesus ever deny being God?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)