|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) Lengendary development.
(b) Circumstantial proof.
(c) The swoon theory.
(d) Theory of evolution.
2. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his father.
(b) Death of his mother.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) Death of his younger sibling.
3. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The healing powers of Jesus.
(b) The life of Jesus.
(c) The actual existence of Jesus.
(d) The resurrection.
4. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
(a) It created a large number of eyewitnesses.
(b) They were of many different races.
(c) They all had stopped believing in him.
(d) They were all Baptist.
5. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
(a) When he was in human form.
(b) As he was stoned for telling lies.
(c) When he sat at the right hand of his Father.
(d) After he died on the cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
2. What kind of evidence convicted the man charged with blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
3. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
4. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
5. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)