|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Delusional psychosis.
(b) Freudian issues.
(c) Classic depression.
2. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) Jewish tradition.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The Hebrew language.
3. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
4. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(c) Very passionate.
5. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A rock.
(c) A Buddist priest.
(d) An evangelist on TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
2. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
3. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
4. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
5. What role does the reader assume in this book?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)