|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) Acts 3.
(b) John 3.
(c) Isaiah 53.
(d) Number 18.
2. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In the Koran.
(b) In the Bible.
(c) In a general psych book.
(d) In any modern medical book.
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(c) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(d) Jesus and Emmanuel.
4. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for classical literature.
(b) The same as for ancient literature.
(c) The same as for the Old Testament.
(d) The same as for medieval literature.
5. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth to a virgin mother.
(b) Birth would not be at home.
(c) Birth outside of a hospital.
(d) Birth at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
2. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
3. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
4. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
5. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
Short Essay Questions
1. After researching the medical evidence surrounding the death of Christ, what reason does the author determine was the reason that Jesus died?
2. What began Lapides' rebellion of his family's religion?
3. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, what kind of emotions do people suffering with psychosis display?
4. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
5. What was the typical after-death procedure during Jesus' time?
6. What is the swoon theory?
7. How is the principle of cause and effect reflected in Gary Habermas' testimony regarding the postresurrection appearances of Jesus?
8. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
9. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
10. Did Jesus ever deny being God?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)