|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the author reconciled with God?
(a) He offers a sacrifice.
(b) He asks for penance.
(c) He begins to tithe.
(d) He accepts the gift of grace.
2. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A Buddist priest.
(b) A street preacher.
(c) An evangelist on TV.
(d) A rock.
3. What kind of evidence convicted the man charged with blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
4. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) His parents divorce.
(b) Death of his younger sibling.
(c) Death of his father.
(d) Death of his mother.
5. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
3. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
4. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
5. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)