|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(b) A donkey.
(c) Jesus himself.
(d) A shepherd.
2. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(a) It is popular theory.
(b) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
(d) Biblical accounts.
3. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
4. What example does Habermas use to explain how accounts of Jesus' resurrection could be valid without an eye witness?
(a) Archeologists study fossils but do not witness dinosaurs.
(b) Women do not generally lie.
(c) It was a miracle.
(d) The guard tried everything to find Jesus and could not.
5. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(b) Very passionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
3. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
4. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
5. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)