|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
(a) When he was in human form.
(b) When he sat at the right hand of his Father.
(c) After he died on the cross.
(d) As he was stoned for telling lies.
2. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In any modern medical book.
(b) In the Bible.
(c) In the Koran.
(d) In a general psych book.
3. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
4. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "A Beautiful Mind."
(b) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(c) "The Magnificent Mind."
(d) "Family Shock."
5. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
(a) It created a large number of eyewitnesses.
(b) They were all Baptist.
(c) They were of many different races.
(d) They all had stopped believing in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
2. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
3. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
4. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
5. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
2. Who talks about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
3. What is the importance of the willingness of the disciples to die for their beliefs?
4. What is the swoon theory?
5. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, did Jesus suffer from mental illness? How does the witness arrive at this conclusion?
6. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
7. Name two physical situations that Metherell says Jesus suffered while on the cross.
8. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, what kind of emotions do people suffering with psychosis display?
9. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
10. What was the typical after-death procedure during Jesus' time?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)