|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
(c) Yes and No.
2. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(c) Nerve damage.
(d) Dislocated shoulders.
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
(c) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(d) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
4. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They have no reaction but leave.
(b) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(c) They support Jesus.
(d) They are divided on the issue.
5. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
(a) They all had stopped believing in him.
(b) It created a large number of eyewitnesses.
(c) They were all Baptist.
(d) They were of many different races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
2. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
3. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
4. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
5. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a delusional psychosis?
2. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
3. What is the importance of the willingness of the disciples to die for their beliefs?
4. How is the principle of cause and effect reflected in Gary Habermas' testimony regarding the postresurrection appearances of Jesus?
5. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
6. What three things can medical evidence prove?
7. What is the swoon theory?
8. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
9. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
10. What is the significance of Jesus' appearance to a larger crowd after his resurrection?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)