|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, what does the author encourage the reader to do?
(a) To ask his or her own questions.
(b) To give up.
(c) To trust him.
(d) To just believe.
2. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
3. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
4. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
(a) People who don't believe in God.
(b) Self-centered nonrepenters.
(c) Murderers and convicts.
(d) People who don't go to church.
5. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) Forensic evidence.
(b) Historical evidence.
(d) Early art.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
2. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
3. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
4. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
5. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the societal role of women in the time of Jesus?
2. What three things can medical evidence prove?
3. Why does the author believe the sightings of Jesus after his resurrection were not hallucinations?
4. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
5. What is a delusional psychosis?
6. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
7. When Lapides rebels against his family's religion, what does he turn to?
8. Lapides argues that there is no god other than man. How does a street preacher get him to change his mind?
9. What is the swoon theory?
10. How is the principle of cause and effect reflected in Gary Habermas' testimony regarding the postresurrection appearances of Jesus?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)