|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
2. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(a) Jesus himself.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A donkey.
3. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Testimony written by Jesus.
(b) Drawings of the event.
(c) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(d) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
4. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for ancient literature.
(b) The same as for classical literature.
(c) The same as for the Old Testament.
(d) The same as for medieval literature.
5. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
2. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
3. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
4. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
5. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does writing the book affect the author?
2. How long does the author take in researching his novel?
3. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
4. When Lapides rebels against his family's religion, what does he turn to?
5. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
6. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, what kind of emotions do people suffering with psychosis display?
7. What was the societal role of women in the time of Jesus?
8. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, did Jesus suffer from mental illness? How does the witness arrive at this conclusion?
9. What three things can medical evidence prove?
10. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)