|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does the reader assume in this book?
2. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
3. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) The gospels.
(b) Jewish religious leaders.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His actions.
4. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
(b) Paul and Peter.
(c) The woman from the well.
(d) A group of women.
5. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
(b) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Devotion to God and love for man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
2. Where was Jesus born?
3. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
4. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
5. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does writing the book affect the author?
2. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
3. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
4. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
5. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
6. What was the typical after-death procedure during Jesus' time?
7. What is the swoon theory?
8. Why does the author believe the sightings of Jesus after his resurrection were not hallucinations?
9. Lapides argues that there is no god other than man. How does a street preacher get him to change his mind?
10. What is the importance of the willingness of the disciples to die for their beliefs?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)