|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
(c) Yes and No.
2. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(b) Forensic evidence.
(c) Early art.
(d) Historical evidence.
3. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' beating.
(b) Jesus' crucifixion.
(c) Jesus' anger.
(d) Jesus' tears.
4. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
5. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
(a) He was demon possessed.
(b) He was out of his mind.
(c) His mind had been eaten by the plague.
(d) He had leprosy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
2. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
3. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
4. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
5. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Jesus' appearance to a larger crowd after his resurrection?
2. What three things can medical evidence prove?
3. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
4. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
5. After researching the medical evidence surrounding the death of Christ, what reason does the author determine was the reason that Jesus died?
6. Name two physical situations that Metherell says Jesus suffered while on the cross.
7. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
8. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
9. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
10. What was the societal role of women in the time of Jesus?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)