|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His emotions.
(b) His followers' testimonies.
(c) There is none.
(d) The fact that he helped others.
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pleural effusion.
(b) Pericardial effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
3. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Testimony written by Jesus.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) Drawings of the event.
(d) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
4. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
5. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth would not be at home.
(b) Birth to a virgin mother.
(c) Birth at home.
(d) Birth outside of a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
2. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
3. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
4. In the end, what does the author encourage the reader to do?
5. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the societal role of women in the time of Jesus?
2. What three things can medical evidence prove?
3. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
4. What is a delusional psychosis?
5. Why does the author believe the sightings of Jesus after his resurrection were not hallucinations?
6. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
7. What began Lapides' rebellion of his family's religion?
8. What is the significance of Jesus' appearance to a larger crowd after his resurrection?
9. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, did Jesus suffer from mental illness? How does the witness arrive at this conclusion?
10. What is the swoon theory?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)