|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
2. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(d) Very passionate.
3. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
4. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
5. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) The military.
(b) College friends and their families.
(c) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(d) Manson and Moonies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
2. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
3. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
4. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
5. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author believe that Jesus is not omnipresent and omniscient?
2. After researching the medical evidence surrounding the death of Christ, what reason does the author determine was the reason that Jesus died?
3. Lapides argues that there is no god other than man. How does a street preacher get him to change his mind?
4. How does writing the book affect the author?
5. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
6. When Lapides rebels against his family's religion, what does he turn to?
7. What is the importance of the willingness of the disciples to die for their beliefs?
8. How long does the author take in researching his novel?
9. What does the author mean by fingerprint evidence in his case for Christ?
10. What is the swoon theory?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)