|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(c) Very passionate.
2. Where was Jesus born?
3. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
4. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The Democratic party.
(b) The American Nazi party.
(c) The Communist party.
(d) The German Reich.
5. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
2. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
3. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
4. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
5. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long does the author take in researching his novel?
2. What is the swoon theory?
3. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
4. Why does the author believe that Jesus is not omnipresent and omniscient?
5. After researching the medical evidence surrounding the death of Christ, what reason does the author determine was the reason that Jesus died?
6. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
7. According to the author's witness of psychological evidence, did Jesus suffer from mental illness? How does the witness arrive at this conclusion?
8. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
9. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
10. How does writing the book affect the author?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)