|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
(a) The American Nazi party.
(b) The German Reich.
(c) The Democratic party.
(d) The Communist party.
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 41-45 AD
(c) 39-43 AD
(d) 32-38 AD
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(d) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
4. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) He was getting old and sick.
(b) Jesus threatened him.
(c) He wanted to get married.
(d) He met the risen Jesus.
5. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) God and demigod.
(c) Man and god.
(d) Man and child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
2. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
3. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
4. How many arguments does Craig give to support the tomb's being empty?
5. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)