|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) The swoon theory.
(b) Circumstantial proof.
(c) Theory of evolution.
(d) Lengendary development.
2. What was Paul's reason for changing?
(a) He wanted to get married.
(b) Jesus threatened him.
(c) He was getting old and sick.
(d) He met the risen Jesus.
3. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
4. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
(b) Science, philosophy, and theology.
(c) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
(d) Sun, rain, and air.
5. What size crowd does the risen Jesus appear to when he addresses the apostles and Peter?
(a) About 5,000.
(b) About 500.
(c) About 1,000.
(d) About 100.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
3. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
4. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
5. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author believe that Jesus is not omnipresent and omniscient?
2. How is the principle of cause and effect reflected in Gary Habermas' testimony regarding the postresurrection appearances of Jesus?
3. What is the swoon theory?
4. What began Lapides' rebellion of his family's religion?
5. What is the importance of the willingness of the disciples to die for their beliefs?
6. Why is Gary Habermas' background important to this book?
7. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
8. What is the role of Joseph of Arimathea?
9. Did Jesus ever deny being God?
10. What explanation does the author's witness in profile evidence give regarding the meaning of John 3:16?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)