|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his father.
(b) Death of his younger sibling.
(c) Death of his mother.
(d) His parents divorce.
2. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(b) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(c) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(d) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
3. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
4. Who was convicted of blowing up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) J. Habermas.
(c) Timothy McVeigh.
(d) Jack Kerouac.
5. What evidence does the author forget to ask about, according to Moreland?
(a) Ongoing and current encounters with Jesus.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) Testimony written by Jesus.
(d) Drawings of the event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
2. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
3. What was the author's religious preference as he began the book project?
4. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
5. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the swoon theory?
2. Why did the people of his era not think Jesus was a madman?
3. How important was the eyewitness testimony of the women visitors to Jesus' tomb during their time?
4. What was the societal role of women in the time of Jesus?
5. When Lapides rebels against his family's religion, what does he turn to?
6. What began Lapides' rebellion of his family's religion?
7. Did Jesus ever deny being God?
8. What is one way that the resurrection of Jesus changed the lives of Jewish believers?
9. Name two physical situations that Metherell says Jesus suffered while on the cross.
10. How long does the author take in researching his novel?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)