|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(d) Peter himself.
2. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 3 AD.
(b) 90 BC.
(c) 125 AD.
(d) 33 AD.
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) The reason for the crime.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) An unnamed accuser.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Jesus himself.
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It is newer than the old one is.
(b) It actually dates to the right time period.
(c) An unprecidented number of copies.
(d) It has been translated only twice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
2. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
3. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
4. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
5. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)