|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
(a) John 3.
(b) Acts 3.
(c) Number 18.
(d) Isaiah 53.
2. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' anger.
(b) Jesus' crucifixion.
(c) Jesus' beating.
(d) Jesus' tears.
3. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
(a) It is irrelevant.
(b) It is only important if Jesus had existed.
(c) It depends on the gender of the story teller.
(d) It depends on the outlook of the person telling the story.
4. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
5. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
(a) To show his determination.
(b) Because he is a famous writer.
(c) Because the author is trying to fill space.
(d) To show his credibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
3. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
4. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
5. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)