|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It has been translated only twice.
(b) An unprecidented number of copies.
(c) It actually dates to the right time period.
(d) It is newer than the old one is.
2. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
3. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(b) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
(c) It is popular theory.
(d) Biblical accounts.
4. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) Before Jesus was born.
(b) Just before Revelations.
(c) Before any of the gospels.
(d) After Acts.
5. What question does the author hope to answer with the testimony of witness Donald Carson?
(a) If Christ knew the meaning of Messiah.
(b) If Christ exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) If Jesus was the Messiah.
(d) If Jesus knew he was the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
2. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
3. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
4. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
5. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)