|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They have no reaction but leave.
(b) They are divided on the issue.
(c) They support Jesus.
(d) They tend to agree with the opponents.
2. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
(b) Joseph of Arimathea.
(c) Joseph with his coat.
(d) Joseph, his father.
3. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) What life in Heaven will be like.
(b) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(c) That he is more than just a good guy.
(d) That he is king of the Jews.
4. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) Savior and god.
(b) Man and child.
(c) Man and god.
(d) God and demigod.
5. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(c) Peter himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
2. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
3. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
4. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
5. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)