|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
(a) That it could have been a case of delusion.
(b) That the disciples were crazed.
(c) That the disciples believed the resurrection occurred.
(d) That they had doubts themselves.
2. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
3. Who informs the group that Jesus has risen from the tomb?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) A donkey.
(d) A shepherd.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
2. What is the study of the Bible the author recommends?
3. What impact do the writings of the apostle Paul have on the New Testament?
4. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
5. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)