|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
2. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 125 years.
3. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) The Watergate tapes.
(c) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
5. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) The language has changed since then.
(b) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(c) They are minor.
(d) They don't affect doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
3. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
4. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
5. Moreland says that Jesus' disciples willingly died for their beliefs. What does he mean?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)