|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(b) What life in Heaven will be like.
(c) That he is more than just a good guy.
(d) That he is king of the Jews.
2. What was the subject of Gary Habermas' doctorate dissertation?
(a) The life of Jesus.
(b) The resurrection.
(c) The actual existence of Jesus.
(d) The healing powers of Jesus.
3. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
4. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
5. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Nerve damage.
(b) Dislocated shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Q source?
2. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
3. The author searches for truth based on what?
4. What is the truth about the author's fear?
5. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)