|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
2. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
3. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
4. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(c) Dislocated shoulders.
(d) Nerve damage.
5. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 32-38 AD
(c) 41-45 AD
(d) 39-43 AD
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Carson, for whom is Hell reserved?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
5. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)