|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(d) Very passionate.
2. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
(a) They were burned.
(b) They were dumped in a well.
(c) They were buried in the ground.
(d) They were fed to dogs or put in a mass grave.
3. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) In the early 15th century.
(b) In the mid-20th century.
(c) 125 AD.
(d) 33 AD.
4. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
5. What historic figure, other than Jesus, was said to have raised people from the dead?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the size of the crowd to which the risen Jesus appeared?
2. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
3. Why aren't all accounts of the gospel exactly alike, according to Blomberg?
4. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
5. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)