|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) His followers' testimonies.
(b) The fact that he helped others.
(c) His emotions.
(d) There is none.
2. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Interview, listen, and read.
(b) Question, study, and focus.
(c) Examine, analyze, and research.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
3. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
4. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were very intelligent.
(b) Because they were instructed to do so.
(c) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(d) Histories were passed down orally.
5. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Richard Hayes.
(c) The Jesus Seminar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
4. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
5. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)