|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Authorship test.
(b) Intention test.
(c) Originality test.
(d) Plagarism test.
2. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
(a) To interpret the Old Testament.
(b) To fulfill a promise to God.
(c) To gain favor with Jesus.
(d) To try to capture for history what actually happened.
3. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) At the time of Jesus' birth.
(b) At the time of Jesus' death.
(c) In the first century.
(d) In the second century.
4. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) Lengendary development.
(b) The swoon theory.
(c) Theory of evolution.
(d) Circumstantial proof.
5. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
(a) Jesus left Jerusalem.
(b) Jesus' resurrection.
(c) Jesus' death.
(d) Jesus' miracles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
2. What historic figure, other than Jesus, was said to have raised people from the dead?
3. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
4. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
5. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)