|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
2. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Cursing and blessing.
(b) Dying and coming back to life.
(c) Preaching and healing.
(d) Healing and cursing.
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were created just for him.
(c) They were authentic.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
4. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Greek and Roman cultures.
(b) Satan and Paganism.
(c) Hebrew and Latin.
(d) History and philosophy.
5. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
(a) Extreme unction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
2. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
3. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
4. Why is it important to know how many books and articles witness Donald Carson has written?
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)