|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(b) 1 Corinthians.
2. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) Manson and Moonies.
(b) College friends and their families.
(c) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(d) The military.
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
4. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(b) That Jesus was the son of God.
(c) That some historic aspects are true.
(d) That Christ's birth was really in April.
5. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
2. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
3. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
4. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
5. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)