|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) The Bible.
(b) His actions.
(c) Jewish religious leaders.
(d) The gospels.
2. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) A frantic guard.
(b) An empty well.
(c) The cross.
(d) An empty tomb.
3. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 39-43 AD
(b) 32-38 AD
(c) 33-34 AD
(d) 41-45 AD
4. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) What life in Heaven will be like.
(b) That he is more than just a good guy.
(c) That he is king of the Jews.
(d) That he is indeed the Messiah.
5. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
2. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
5. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)