|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) Death of his younger sibling.
(b) Death of his father.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) Death of his mother.
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The reason for the crime.
3. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) There is no proof.
(b) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
(c) Because he has faith that it is correct.
(d) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
4. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
(a) A polygraph machine.
(b) Circumstancial evidence.
(c) Corroborating evidence.
(d) Crime-scene reinacting.
5. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(b) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
2. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
3. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
5. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)