|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
(a) The Jesus Seminar.
(b) Richard Hayes.
(d) The Pope.
2. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) Jewish religious leaders.
(b) The gospels.
(c) His actions.
(d) The Bible.
3. What symbolizes the resurrection of Jesus?
(a) A frantic guard.
(b) An empty tomb.
(c) An empty well.
(d) The cross.
4. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' crucifixion.
(b) Jesus' beating.
(c) Jesus' tears.
(d) Jesus' anger.
5. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) An evangelist on TV.
(b) A Buddist priest.
(c) A rock.
(d) A street preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
2. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
3. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
5. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)