|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) His actions.
(b) Jewish religious leaders.
(c) The gospels.
(d) The Bible.
2. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) 125 AD.
(b) In the mid-20th century.
(c) 33 AD.
(d) In the early 15th century.
3. What two facets of character does Carson say prove Christ's deity?
(a) Moral perfection and the ability to forgive.
(b) Moral perfection and the ability to love all.
(c) Devotion to God and love for man.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
4. Because the Bible repeats and confirms some aspects of Jesus' life and death, what theory does their evidence erode?
(a) Lengendary development.
(b) The swoon theory.
(c) Theory of evolution.
(d) Circumstantial proof.
5. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Nerve damage.
(b) Dislocated shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
2. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
3. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
4. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
5. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)