|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
(a) Sometimes it is important to have faith in things unknown.
(b) Anything other than an accurate portrayal of historical events would negate their message.
(c) He had a vision that told him the information was solid.
(d) It's the only information that's really available.
2. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
3. Other than the gospels, what other New Testament book does Habermas often refer to as evidence?
4. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author's writing background?
2. Other than communion, what ritual celebrates Jesus' death?
3. Who took Jesus' body to the tomb?
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
5. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)