|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
(a) Cursing and blessing.
(b) Preaching and healing.
(c) Healing and cursing.
(d) Dying and coming back to life.
2. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
3. What is the second test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) The Originality test.
(b) The Intention test.
(c) The Ability test.
(d) The Practicality test.
4. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
5. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
2. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
3. In the end, what does the author encourage the reader to do?
4. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
5. What did Josephus write?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)