|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) That he is more than just a good guy.
(b) That he is king of the Jews.
(c) What life in Heaven will be like.
(d) That he is indeed the Messiah.
2. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
3. What does the Bible say will be unusual about the birth of the Messiah?
(a) Birth to a virgin mother.
(b) Birth outside of a hospital.
(c) Birth at home.
(d) Birth would not be at home.
4. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It has been translated only twice.
(b) It is newer than the old one is.
(c) It actually dates to the right time period.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
5. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' anger.
(b) Jesus' tears.
(c) Jesus' crucifixion.
(d) Jesus' beating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
2. How does Craig explain discrepancies of the time of day in accounts of finding Jesus' tomb empty?
3. What was the purpose of the gospel writers?
4. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)