|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Verdict of History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
2. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
(b) A beautiful aspect of the Hebrew language.
(c) God's love.
(d) The Jewish culture.
3. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In the Bible.
(d) In any modern medical book.
4. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(b) They have no reaction but leave.
(c) They are divided on the issue.
(d) They support Jesus.
5. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(a) Very passionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
2. What example does Habermas use to explain how accounts of Jesus' resurrection could be valid without an eye witness?
3. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
4. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
5. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)