|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of the Missing Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the author's witness with a Jewish background when he began to question his family's religion?
2. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Salavic effusion.
(d) Pneumonia effusion.
3. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
4. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) His actions.
(b) The gospels.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus write?
2. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
5. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)