|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Scientific Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) After Acts.
(b) Before Jesus was born.
(c) Just before Revelations.
(d) Before any of the gospels.
2. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
3. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
(b) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(c) That Jesus was a good man.
(d) That Jesus performed miracles.
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His death.
(b) His immaculate conception.
(c) His birth.
(d) His miracle working.
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first one.
(b) The first two.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
5. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)