|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(c) Very passionate.
2. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
4. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
5. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) A whole nation.
(b) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
(c) A healthier tomorrow.
(d) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
2. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
3. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
4. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
5. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)