|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
2. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By handing over his wallet.
(b) By lying in court.
(c) By pretending to be dead.
(d) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
3. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) The Shroud of Turin.
(b) A census report.
(c) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(d) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
4. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
5. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) Exodus 20:11.
(b) Acts 1:23.
(c) Isiaiah 61.
(d) John 3:16.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
3. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
5. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)