|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Luke and Peter.
(b) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Paul and Saul.
2. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(b) John the Baptist.
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) An unprecidented number of copies.
(b) It is newer than the old one is.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) It actually dates to the right time period.
4. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) National Guard.
(b) Air Force.
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(c) The Watergate tapes.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
2. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
3. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
4. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)