|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
3. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) There is none.
(c) His emotions.
(d) His followers' testimonies.
5. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apostolic authority.
(c) Holy apostlolic.
(d) Apistle Commentary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
3. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
5. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)