|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(c) A lie detector test.
2. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(c) New translators.
(d) A Japanese-based translation.
4. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By pretending to be dead.
(b) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(c) By handing over his wallet.
(d) By lying in court.
5. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
(a) Whether Jesus had a sibling.
(b) Whether Jesus exhibited the attributes of God.
(c) Whether the author is losing faith in Jesus.
(d) Whether Jesus was really the Messiah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
2. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
3. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
5. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)