|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(b) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(c) People who go to church.
(d) People who do not believe in Jesus.
2. What is the Q source?
(a) A proposed formula for logic.
(b) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(c) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(d) A formula for logic.
3. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
(b) The Watergate tapes.
(c) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(d) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
5. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) A whole nation.
(b) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
(c) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
(d) A healthier tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
2. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
4. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
5. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)