|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Q source?
(a) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(b) A formula for logic.
(c) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(d) A proposed formula for logic.
2. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first ten.
(b) The first two.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first one.
4. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(b) People who go to church.
(c) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(d) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
5. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(b) Jewish religious leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the current Bible based on?
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)