|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(c) A lie detector test.
2. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 125 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 33 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are interesting but not informative.
(b) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are informative but not interesting.
5. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 90 BC.
(b) 3 AD.
(c) 33 AD.
(d) 125 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
2. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
3. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
5. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)