|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They have no reaction but leave.
(b) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(c) They support Jesus.
(d) They are divided on the issue.
2. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(a) Impersonating a police officer.
(d) Felony hot checks.
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) The language has changed since then.
(b) They don't affect doctrine.
(c) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(d) They are minor.
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At his baptism.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the well.
(d) In the wilderness.
5. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
(a) His actions.
(b) The gospels.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
2. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
3. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
5. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)