|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Where the next crime will occur.
(b) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(c) Why the crime occured.
(d) The reason for the crime.
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(b) More than 5,000.
(d) About 33.
3. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) At age 12.
(b) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(c) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(d) At his baptism.
4. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) There is none.
(c) His followers' testimonies.
(d) His emotions.
5. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(c) A lie detector test.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
2. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
3. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
4. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)