|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Q source?
(a) A hypothetical collection of Jesus' sayings and teachings.
(b) A formula for logic.
(c) Reference to Q. Papias, historian.
(d) A proposed formula for logic.
2. To which branch of the military did Jeffry McDonald belong?
(a) National Guard.
(b) Air Force.
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(b) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(c) People who go to church.
(d) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
4. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They support Jesus.
(b) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(c) They are divided on the issue.
(d) They have no reaction but leave.
5. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
2. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)