|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At the well.
(b) At his baptism.
(c) At the temple.
(d) In the wilderness.
2. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 125 years.
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(d) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
4. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
5. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) A census report.
(b) The Shroud of Turin.
(c) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(d) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
2. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. In discussing the psychology of Jesus, what question does discussion of his mental state lead to?
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
5. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)