|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) He didn't want to get stoned.
(b) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(c) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
(d) He wasn't sure himself.
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) The reason for the crime.
(d) Why the crime occured.
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were authentic.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
4. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Save Me, Father.
(b) I Am The One.
(c) King of Jews.
(d) Son of God.
5. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His birth.
(b) His death.
(c) His immaculate conception.
(d) His miracle working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
4. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
5. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)