|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
2. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(a) Jewish religious leaders.
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) The Surgeon General.
(d) The Treasury Department.
5. What crime was Jeffry McDonald accused of committing?
(b) Felony hot checks.
(c) Impersonating a police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
2. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
5. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)