|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) There is none.
(b) His emotions.
(c) His followers' testimonies.
(d) The fact that he helped others.
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) The language has changed since then.
(b) They don't affect doctrine.
(c) They are minor.
(d) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
4. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 125 AD.
(b) 33 AD.
(c) 3 AD.
(d) 90 BC.
5. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They are divided on the issue.
(b) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(c) They support Jesus.
(d) They have no reaction but leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
2. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
3. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
4. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
5. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)