|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
2. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) The Shroud of Turin.
(b) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
(c) A census report.
(d) John's manuscript in Egypt.
3. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. Who tried to discredit Jesus' teachings about himself as the Good Shepherd?
(d) Jewish religious leaders.
5. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(b) New translators.
(c) A Japanese-based translation.
(d) Copies of copies of copies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
2. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
4. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
5. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)