|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Christ's birth was really in April.
(b) That Jesus was the son of God.
(c) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(d) That some historic aspects are true.
2. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
3. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(c) John the Baptist.
4. What find provides a wealth of information regarding Jewish culture and customs?
(a) The Shroud of Turin.
(b) A census report.
(c) John's manuscript in Egypt.
(d) The Dead Sea Scrolls.
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were created just for him.
(b) They boosted his career.
(c) They were authentic.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the writers of the gospels?
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
3. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
5. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)