|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apostolic authority.
(b) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Holy apostlolic.
2. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
3. How far back do some manuscript fragments date the book of John?
(a) 125 AD.
(b) 3 AD.
(c) 90 BC.
(d) 33 AD.
4. To which Bible passage does 4Q521 refer?
(a) John 3:16.
(b) Isiaiah 61.
(c) Exodus 20:11.
(d) Acts 1:23.
5. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His immaculate conception.
(b) His miracle working.
(c) His death.
(d) His birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
2. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
3. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
4. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
5. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)