1. Milosz's book The Captive Mind deals with what subject?
What he experienced living in Poland.
2. In the mid-twentieth century, many European nations realized that they could be directly influenced by what force?
3. In 1932, Stanislaw Ignacy Witkiewicz wrote a book entitled what?
4. Witkiewicz's book dealt solely with what aspect of society?
Decay in society.
5. How do the Multi-Bing pills change a man?
They erase all metaphysical concerns.
6. In Witkiewicz's novel, the characters ultimately become:
7. Witkiewicz thought art and philosophy were living out their last days, and how did he see their end?
He found life without them unbearable.
This section contains 5,680 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)