Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, The Pill of Murti-Bing
1. Milosz's book The Captive Mind deals with what subject?
2. In the mid-twentieth century, many European nations realized that they could be directly influenced by what force?
3. In 1932, Stanislaw Ignacy Witkiewicz wrote a book entitled what?
4. Witkiewicz's book dealt solely with what aspect of society?
5. How do the Multi-Bing pills change a man?
6. In Witkiewicz's novel, the characters ultimately become:
7. Witkiewicz thought art and philosophy were living out their last days, and how did he see their end?
8. The Multi-Bing pills are most tempting to what type of person?
9. Milosz admits that he has great admiration for what people or force?
This section contains 2,312 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)