|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of candy does Mama take from Lark?
(a) An orange jelly bean.
(b) A green gumcrop.
(c) A black jelly bean.
(d) An orange gumdrop.
2. How does Lark say she knows that the young prince went to Heaven after committing suicide?
(a) She read it in the Bible.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) She heard Jesus and God arguing, and Jesus won.
(d) She saw the young prince in a dream.
3. What does Papa say the bombing of Pearl Harbor means
(a) The Germans will be attacked too.
(b) Many families will be without their fathers.
(c) The country will go to war.
(d) The Japanese probably lost many men.
4. What kind of lessons is Lark taking?
(d) Tap dance.
5. What is at the top of Lark's Christmas list?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) A new robe.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mama say she plans to go?
2. What color is the dress Mrs. Stillman is wearing when Lark arrives at her house?
3. What job does Aunt Betty get?
4. Where does Lark sit during Mass?
5. What is Hilly wearing in Lark's dream?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)