|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act does Lark perform with Father Delias after the Communion?
(a) She kisses his cheek.
(b) She curtsies.
(c) She kisses the back of his hand.
(d) She gives him a sprig of lilac.
2. According to Mrs. Stillman, who came to visit while Lark napped?
(a) Lark's Mama.
(b) Aunt Betty.
(c) Beverly's mother.
3. What two gifts are given to Lark on her last day at school?
(a) A pair of house slippers and a box of chocolates.
(b) An autograph book and a diary.
(c) Hair ribbons and a brush set.
(d) A jump rope and a set of jacks..
4. What do Lark and her Mama do the night before Lark's first Communion?
(b) Look at the book of house plans.
(c) Read the catechism lessons.
(d) Make pies.
5. What color is the coat Mama wears as she heads out to play bridge?
(a) Raspberry colored.
(b) Apricot colored.
(c) Blueberry colored.
(d) Wine colored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Papa tell Lark she has to do before Mass?
2. What does Mama have in her hand when she and Papa get into an argument?
3. What is the toast Mama proposes after they finish decorating the Christmas tree?
4. What does Mama leave for Papa and Lark when she goes to play bridge?
5. Where does Lark tell Mama she's going?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)