Short Answer Key
1. What is Papa doing as the story opens?
Reading the paper.
2. Where does Mama plan to go after dinner?
To play bridge.
3. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
Uses his fork to break the dam she's built.
4. What is Papa's job at the depot?
He is a clerk.
5. How much education does Papa have?
He completed tenth grade.
6. What does Papa say he plans to do after dinner?
7. What has Mama done with her hair in preparation for her evening away from home?
Put pin curls in it.
8. Which of the following ingredients does Mama say she would never put in a pie?
9. Which of the following is not part of the dinner the family shares as the story opens?
10. What is Lark's middle name?
11. What had Mama...
This section contains 2,427 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)