|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mama, Aunt Betty, and Lark do the afternoon after attending Mass?
(a) Go swimming.
(b) Take naps.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Go for a rid in the country.
2. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A picture of Jesus.
(b) A banjo clock.
(c) A picture of Lark as a baby.
(d) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
3. What is Mr. McPhee wearing when he talks with Lark at the depot?
(a) The book doesn't say.
(b) A short-sleeved shirt and coveralls.
(c) Faded blue jeans.
(d) Striped overalls.
4. How much education does Papa have?
(a) He completed tenth grade.
(b) He graduated high school.
(c) He graduated college.
(d) He never attended.
5. What does Grandpa give Lark as she is about to board the train?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) A deck of cards to play with on the train.
(c) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of robe does Lark wear when she goes with her father to play poker?
2. What is the gift Mama has for Mrs. Stillman?
3. What is Mama doing when Lark and Papa arrive home?
4. What is Papa going to find when it begins to rain?
5. What kind of trees are in the front yard at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)