|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell does Lark say is better than any other?
(a) Pumpkin pie.
(b) Mama's perfume.
2. What does Aunt Betty say she'd been doing during the day while Lark was at school?
(a) Sewing curtains.
(b) Making flower arrangements for the funeral.
(c) Planning their new house.
(d) Baking for the funeral.
3. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
(d) Rocky Road.
4. Where does Lark sleep?
(a) A pallet on the floor.
(b) On a bench.
(c) A crib.
(d) A day bed.
5. How does Lark get to the depot as she's headed for her grandparents' home?
(a) Mama takes her.
(b) Uncle Stan drives her.
(c) Mr. McPhee picks her up.
(d) She walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say about Lark's belief regarding Marjorie?
2. Whom does Mrs. Stillman say she plans to visit?
3. What does Mrs. Stillman invite Lark to do?
4. Who lives in the upstairs portion of the depot?
5. What do Mama, Aunt Betty, and Lark do the afternoon after attending Mass?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)