|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
(a) Tells the girls to stay out of the water.
(b) Pulls them off quickly then gives the girls bandages to cover the wounds.
(c) Puts salt on them and brushes them off.
(d) Uses a match to make them fall off.
2. What does Lark think is the best part of the annual parade?
(a) The cars with sirens.
(b) The veterans.
(c) The boys on bicycles.
(d) The majorettes.
3. What does Mama say her marriage was like?
(a) Like having a elephant sitting on her chest.
(b) Like having a hippopotamus sitting on her face.
(c) Like having a giraffe in her car.
(d) Like having a wild cat in her pocket.
4. What does Papa have in his hand when he rushes at Mama?
(a) A gun.
(b) A skillet.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bottle.
5. Where does Lark tell Mama she's going?
(b) Blue Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
2. Where does Mama plan to go after dinner?
3. What does Lark say her little girl likes to read?
4. What is the present Mama brings Lark from one of her trips?
5. How does Lark say she knows that the young prince went to Heaven after committing suicide?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)