|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much education does Papa have?
(a) He graduated college.
(b) He completed tenth grade.
(c) He graduated high school.
(d) He never attended.
2. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
(a) A church spaghetti supper.
(b) Rotary chicken dinner.
(c) A church bingo party.
(d) Knights of Columbus picnic.
3. What is the rank of the mysterious man who attends Hilly's funeral?
4. What is the baby's name?
(a) Majorie Lark.
(b) Marjorie Ann.
(c) Martha Lark.
(d) Matilda Ann.
5. Where does Mama say Uncle Stan is going when he leaves the house?
(a) The church.
(b) The tavern.
(c) The train station.
(d) The back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is visiting Mrs. Stillman when Lark arrives?
2. What does Aunt Betty eat on Thursday morning?
3. What is Papa eating as Lark prepares to go outside, carrying her sin notebook with her?
4. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
5. What section of the paper is across Papa's chest when he falls asleep on Sunday afternoon?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)