|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the upstairs portion of the depot?
(a) Art Bigelow and his wife.
(b) Lark and her family.
(c) No one.
(d) Mrs. Bea, a widow.
2. Why does Lark get a spanking from Papa?
(a) For making a "D" in Communion Class.
(b) For disobeying Mama.
(c) For biting her nails.
(d) For kicking Mrs. Grubb's dog.
3. What does Lark have in her hand after the train leaves the station?
(a) Her sin notebook and her bedtime book.
(b) A sandwich and a soda.
(c) A doll and a clean sweater.
(d) A hanky and her ticket.
4. What night do Grandma and Grandpa Browning arrive at Aunt Betty's?
5. Where does Mama say Uncle Stan is going when he leaves the house?
(a) The church.
(b) The train station.
(c) The tavern.
(d) The back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark think is the best part of the annual parade?
2. What job does the lady on the train say she has?
3. Where is Sally when Lark comes out of the confessional after her practice?
4. How many words per minute does Mama say she wants to be able to type?
5. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)