|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Papa say Aunt Betty can stay with them?
(a) She can't stay at all.
(b) A week.
(c) As long as she wants.
(d) A year.
2. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
(a) Uses a match to make them fall off.
(b) Tells the girls to stay out of the water.
(c) Pulls them off quickly then gives the girls bandages to cover the wounds.
(d) Puts salt on them and brushes them off.
3. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
(a) The enclosed garage.
(b) The breakfast nook.
(c) The den.
(d) The extra bedroom.
4. What job does Aunt Betty get?
(a) Working as a secretary at a Skully's.
(b) Clerking at a Ben Franklin Five and Dime.
(c) Putting airplane parts together at a factory.
(d) Checking out groceries at a Piggly Wiggly.
5. When does Maria say she'll come visit Aunt Betty?
(a) After breakfast.
(b) Around six that evening.
(d) After lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the can Lark leaves for Sally?
2. What does Beverly's father do for a living?
3. What kind of soup does Mr. Wendell give Lark?
4. What does Beverly reveal about Santa Claus?
5. Which of the following is not part of the dinner the family shares as the story opens?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)