|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lark study the catechism with Papa?
(b) Whenever Papa has a break from work.
(c) While Mama is playing bridge.
(d) On Saturday mornings.
2. What kind of robe does Lark wear when she goes with her father to play poker?
(a) Yellow satin.
(b) Yellow chenille.
(c) Pink chenille.
(d) Pink satin.
3. What is the news Mama has after she buys the roast in town?
(a) The Germans are bound to attack.
(b) Papa will have to go to war.
(c) Pearl Harbor has been bombed.
(d) Hilly is dead.
4. Where is it decided that Stan will go to look for work?
(d) New York.
5. Which of the following is not part of the dinner the family shares as the story opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hilly sit most days?
2. What is Papa doing as the story opens?
3. Where does Lark believe Marjorie Ann went after her death?
4. What does Mama make for Sally, Beverly, and Lark as they study catechism at Lark's house?
5. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)