|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mama thrown at Papa once when he called her a hated nickname?
(a) A plate.
(b) A mustard jar.
(c) A ketchup bottle.
(d) A bowl.
2. What does Papa say the bombing of Pearl Harbor means
(a) The Germans will be attacked too.
(b) The country will go to war.
(c) The Japanese probably lost many men.
(d) Many families will be without their fathers.
3. How much is Lark's allowance?
(a) A quarter a week.
(b) A dollar a week.
(c) Fifteen cents a week.
(d) A nickle a week.
4. What is the errand on which Mr. McPhee takes Lark?
(a) Delivering groceries from the store.
(b) Delivering mail from the mail truck.
(c) Delivering freight brought to town by the train.
(d) Delivering pastries cooked by a local woman.
5. What does Mama have in her hand when she and Papa get into an argument?
(a) A bottle of ketchup.
(c) A skillet.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark get from Mr. Boomer?
2. What does Mama say she wants to occur by next year?
3. Where does Aunt Betty live?
4. Where does Lark believe Marjorie Ann went after her death?
5. Where does Lark and Mama go when Mama takes a week's vacation?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)