|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lark get a spanking from Papa?
(a) For disobeying Mama.
(b) For kicking Mrs. Grubb's dog.
(c) For making a "D" in Communion Class.
(d) For biting her nails.
2. How much does Lark learn Aunt Betty pays in monthly rent?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Forty dollars.
(c) She doesn't pay rent.
(d) Eighty dollars.
3. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
(a) The enclosed garage.
(b) The breakfast nook.
(c) The extra bedroom.
(d) The den.
4. What does Mama leave for Papa and Lark when she goes to play bridge?
(a) Cake or pie.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Hershey bars.
5. What had Mama thrown at Papa once when he called her a hated nickname?
(a) A plate.
(b) A bowl.
(c) A mustard jar.
(d) A ketchup bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lark study the catechism with Papa?
2. What does Uncle Stanly say after Lark kisses him on the cheek?
3. What does Papa say about the group of ladies Mama spends time with?
4. What smell does Lark say is better than any other?
5. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)