|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43 through 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Mr. Easterly say he will deliver the groceries?
(a) When the delivery boy gets out of school at three.
(b) When he closes at six.
(c) When he closes at five.
(d) When his wife returns at four.
2. What does Mama leave for Papa and Lark when she goes to play bridge?
(b) Hershey bars.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Cake or pie.
3. How much education does Papa have?
(a) He graduated high school.
(b) He completed tenth grade.
(c) He never attended.
(d) He graduated college.
4. What does Lark think is the best part of the annual parade?
(a) The majorettes.
(b) The cars with sirens.
(c) The veterans.
(d) The boys on bicycles.
5. What does Papa say he plans to do after dinner?
(a) Play poker.
(b) Play bridge.
(d) Go to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
2. What does Papa say about the group of ladies Mama spends time with?
3. Where is Aunt Betty when Lark and Mama arrive at her house?
4. What does Beverly's father do for a living?
5. What kind of lessons is Lark taking?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)