|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of trees are in the front yard at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
2. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
(a) Peggy Among the Pansies.
(b) Lilly and the Lost Ladybug.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Bedtime for Bitsy.
3. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
(a) The enclosed garage.
(b) The den.
(c) The breakfast nook.
(d) The extra bedroom.
4. What color is Lark's new bathing suit?
(a) Blue and white.
(b) Red, white and blue.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) Red and white.
5. What does Papa say about the group of ladies Mama spends time with?
(a) He calls them old geese.
(b) He says they are all very pretty.
(c) He says they shouldn't get together.
(d) He calls them cackling hens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark call the German woman who lives next door to Aunt Betty?
2. What smell does Lark say is better than any other?
3. What kind of soup does Mr. Wendell give Lark?
4. What is the baby's name?
5. What is Papa going to find when it begins to rain?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)