|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
(b) A banjo clock.
(c) A picture of Lark as a baby.
(d) A picture of Jesus.
2. What is Sally's attitude during the ride back to her house?
(a) She's hateful, telling her mother to stop crying.
(b) She's sullen and sits in the floorboard.
(c) She's cheerful, trying to make her mother stop crying.
(d) She's crying, pleading with her mother to stop crying.
3. What treat does Mr. Wendell give Lark when she arrives with Papa?
(a) A slice of pie.
(b) A jawbreaker.
(c) A Hershey bar.
(d) A soda.
4. What does Lark call the German woman who lives next door to Aunt Betty?
(a) Wanda Kraus.
(b) Witch Kraus.
(c) Witch Hazel.
(d) Wanda McClure.
5. What treat does Lark find in the cupboard after Mama leaves?
(a) A Hershey bar.
(b) A slice of pie.
(c) A jawbreaker.
(d) A soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Betty live?
2. What is Mama doing when Lark and Papa arrive home?
3. What kind of pie does Lark say she wants from the booth?
4. In the letter Lark finds in the Hobo Jungle, to whom is Earl Samson writing?
5. What is the sound that wakes Lark from sleep that night?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)