|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for Lark?
(b) Rocky Road.
2. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
(a) A church spaghetti supper.
(b) Rotary chicken dinner.
(c) Knights of Columbus picnic.
(d) A church bingo party.
3. Why does Lark get a spanking from Papa?
(a) For biting her nails.
(b) For disobeying Mama.
(c) For kicking Mrs. Grubb's dog.
(d) For making a "D" in Communion Class.
4. Where does Hilly sit most days?
(a) Near the front window of the ice cream shop.
(b) On a bench in front of the post office.
(c) On the front steps of his house.
(d) On a bench at the depot.
5. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
(a) Pours salt on them.
(b) Pours milk on them.
(d) Uses his fork to break the dam she's built.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mama say Uncle Stan is going when he leaves the house?
2. What does Mama say she wants to occur by next year?
3. What is Papa's job at the depot?
4. Why does Mama say Grandma Browning can't stay with Aunt Betty?
5. What is Papa going to find when it begins to rain?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)