|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
(a) Rocky Road.
2. What is Sally's attitude during the ride back to her house?
(a) She's crying, pleading with her mother to stop crying.
(b) She's cheerful, trying to make her mother stop crying.
(c) She's sullen and sits in the floorboard.
(d) She's hateful, telling her mother to stop crying.
3. How much education has Mama had?
(a) She graduated high school.
(b) She finished tenth grade.
(c) She never attended school.
(d) She graduated college.
4. What is Hilly carrying when he catches up with Lark on the railroad tracks?
(b) An ice cream cone.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
5. Why does Mama say Grandma Browning can't stay with Aunt Betty?
(a) She has a broken ankle.
(b) She is already staying with another sick relative.
(c) She doesn't have money for the trip.
(d) She is too old to make the trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark sing while she's washing Aunt Betty's dishes?
2. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
3. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
4. Where is Aunt Betty when Lark and Mama arrive at her house?
5. Where does Mama say Uncle Stan is going when he leaves the house?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)