|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beverly's father do for a living?
(a) He's gone.
(b) He's a clerk at the depot.
(c) He's a janitor at the school..
(d) He's a traveling salesman.
2. What smell does Lark say is better than any other?
(a) Mama's perfume.
(b) Pumpkin pie.
3. What is Mama doing when Lark wakes the morning after arriving at Aunt Betty's house?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Scrubbing the floors.
(c) Singing to Aunt Betty.
(d) Washing dishes.
4. Which of the following is not part of the dinner the family shares as the story opens?
5. What does Lark eat the morning Mama and Aunt Betty fight about calling the doctor?
(b) Spice cake.
(c) Buttered bread.
(d) A piece of chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Grubb's dog?
3. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
4. What color is the dress Lark is wearing to Communion Class?
5. What does Maria serve Lark with her break and butter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)