|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hilly carrying when he catches up with Lark on the railroad tracks?
(b) A picture.
(c) An ice cream cone.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
(a) Pours milk on them.
(c) Uses his fork to break the dam she's built.
(d) Pours salt on them.
3. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A banjo clock.
(b) A picture of Lark as a baby.
(c) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
(d) A picture of Jesus.
4. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
(b) Rocky Road.
5. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
(a) Tells the girls to stay out of the water.
(b) Pulls them off quickly then gives the girls bandages to cover the wounds.
(c) Puts salt on them and brushes them off.
(d) Uses a match to make them fall off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beverly wearing when she first sits down by Lark?
2. Which of the following ingredients does Mama say she would never put in a pie?
3. What does Papa say he plans to do after dinner?
4. What does Lark sing while she's washing Aunt Betty's dishes?
5. How much education has Mama had?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)