|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
(a) Lilly and the Lost Ladybug.
(b) Bedtime for Bitsy.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Peggy Among the Pansies.
2. What does Lark get from Mr. Boomer?
(a) A piece of pie.
(b) A soda.
(c) A jawbreaker.
(d) A chocolate ice cream.
3. What is Aunt Betty's condition Thursday afternoon?
(a) She begins vomiting blood.
(b) She feels well enough to sit up and read.
(c) She gets much better and gets out of bed.
(d) She grows feverish.
4. What is Mama doing when Lark and Papa arrive home?
(a) Waiting on the depot steps.
(b) Sleeping in a chair.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Waiting at the kitchen table.
5. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
(a) The extra bedroom.
(b) The enclosed garage.
(c) The breakfast nook.
(d) The den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What section of the paper is across Papa's chest when he falls asleep on Sunday afternoon?
2. How much does Lark learn Aunt Betty pays in monthly rent?
3. Which of the following ingredients does Mama say she would never put in a pie?
4. Where does Hilly sit most days?
5. How long does Uncle Stan sit with Aunt Betty the first night he's home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)