|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much education has Mama had?
(a) She finished tenth grade.
(b) She never attended school.
(c) She graduated college.
(d) She graduated high school.
2. Why does Mama say Grandma Browning can't stay with Aunt Betty?
(a) She is too old to make the trip.
(b) She has a broken ankle.
(c) She is already staying with another sick relative.
(d) She doesn't have money for the trip.
3. What is Papa going to find when it begins to rain?
(b) Hoboes on the train.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) A fishing pole.
4. What color is Lark's new bathing suit?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) Red, white and blue.
(d) Blue and white.
5. What does Lark think is the best part of the annual parade?
(a) The cars with sirens.
(b) The boys on bicycles.
(c) The majorettes.
(d) The veterans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the skill Beverly has that she shares with Lark?
2. What time does Mama tell Lark to go to bed?
3. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
4. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
5. Who lives in the upstairs portion of the depot?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)