|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treat does Mr. Wendell give Lark when she arrives with Papa?
(a) A soda.
(b) A slice of pie.
(c) A Hershey bar.
(d) A jawbreaker.
2. What is Papa doing as the story opens?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Working .
(c) Playing poker.
(d) Drawing house plans.
3. What kind of pie does Lark say she wants from the booth?
4. How much education does Papa have?
(a) He never attended.
(b) He graduated college.
(c) He completed tenth grade.
(d) He graduated high school.
5. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A picture of Jesus.
(b) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
(c) A picture of Lark as a baby.
(d) A banjo clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Grubb's dog?
2. What does Mama do when Lark and Sally go to her with leeches?
3. What is the man in the hobo jungle eating when Lark passes by?
4. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
5. What kind of trees are in the front yard at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)