|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hilly carrying when he catches up with Lark on the railroad tracks?
(a) An ice cream cone.
(b) A letter.
(d) A picture.
2. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A banjo clock.
(b) A picture of Lark as a baby.
(c) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
(d) A picture of Jesus.
3. Which of the following is not part of the dinner the family shares as the story opens?
4. What is the man in the hobo jungle eating when Lark passes by?
(a) Pork and beans.
(c) A Hershey bar.
5. Which of the following ingredients does Mama say she would never put in a pie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Papa say about the group of ladies Mama spends time with?
2. How much education has Mama had?
3. What is Papa doing as the story opens?
4. What kind of soup does Mr. Wendell give Lark?
5. What has Mama done with her hair in preparation for her evening away from home?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)