Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa do to Lark's mashed potatoes?
(a) Uses his fork to break the dam she's built.
(b) Pours milk on them.
(c) Pours salt on them.
2. What list is Lark called on to recite to the nuns during class?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) The Fourteen Stations of the Cross.
(c) The Twenty Steps to Salvation.
(d) The Seven Deadly Sins.
3. Why does Lark ask Mama to read the story of Peggy and the Pansies?
(a) It reminds her of Hilly.
(b) She hasn't heard it before.
(c) She hasn't heard it in a long time.
(d) It makes her think of the new house.
4. What does Beverly's father do for a living?
(a) He's a clerk at the depot.
(b) He's a traveling salesman.
(c) He's gone.
(d) He's a janitor at the school..
5. How does Lark get a letter to Hilly?
(a) She drops it off herself.
(b) She sends it with her mother.
(c) She mails it.
(d) She leaves it on the doorstep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for Lark?
2. What is Lark's reaction when Papa slaps her?
3. What does Maria say about Lark's belief regarding Marjorie?
4. What is the baby's name?
5. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)