|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Papa say Aunt Betty can stay with them?
(a) A year.
(b) As long as she wants.
(c) She can't stay at all.
(d) A week.
2. What color is the nail polish Lark buys?
3. What does Mama make for Sally, Beverly, and Lark as they study catechism at Lark's house?
(a) Cocoa and cinnamon toast.
(b) Tea and ginger snaps.
(c) Hot milk and chocolate pie.
(d) Coffee with milk and chocolate cookies.
4. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
(b) Rocky Road.
5. What two words does Lark say have an ominous ring of finality?
(a) Taxes and confession.
(b) Death and divorce.
(c) Divorce and taxes.
(d) Confession and death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What night do Grandma and Grandpa Browning arrive at Aunt Betty's?
2. What is Aunt Betty's answer when Lark asks if she believes Hilly went to hell?
3. What is Lark's reaction when Papa slaps her?
4. What color is the dress Lark is wearing to Communion Class?
5. What does Papa tell Lark she has to do before Mass?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)