|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mama say she and Aunt Betty are going to Minneapolis?
(a) To go shopping.
(b) To attend church.
(c) To see a lawyer.
(d) To go dancing.
2. Who is visiting Mrs. Stillman when Lark arrives?
(a) Lark's mother.
(b) Mrs. Wheeler.
(c) Beverly's mother.
(d) Mrs. Nelson.
3. What is Aunt Betty's condition Thursday afternoon?
(a) She gets much better and gets out of bed.
(b) She begins vomiting blood.
(c) She feels well enough to sit up and read.
(d) She grows feverish.
4. What does Mama say about her great-great-grandmother?
(a) She was a queen.
(b) She was rich.
(c) She was a lady-in-waiting.
(d) She was a tramp.
5. What does Lark sing while she's washing Aunt Betty's dishes?
(a) The Old Gray Mare.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) When the Saint Go Marching In.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mama plan to go after dinner?
2. What is the baby's name?
3. What does Mama make for Sally, Beverly, and Lark as they study catechism at Lark's house?
4. What is the nickname Mama hates?
5. What is Lark's middle name?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)