|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story Lark reads to Hilly?
(a) Peggy Among the Pansies.
(b) Bedtime for Bitsy.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Lilly and the Lost Ladybug.
2. What does Maria say about Lark's belief regarding Marjorie?
(a) She baptized the baby.
(b) Lark shouldn't think about it.
(c) Not everything Lark has learned in church is true.
(d) Lark is correct.
3. What is the errand on which Mr. McPhee takes Lark?
(a) Delivering groceries from the store.
(b) Delivering pastries cooked by a local woman.
(c) Delivering freight brought to town by the train.
(d) Delivering mail from the mail truck.
4. What does Lark have in her hand after the train leaves the station?
(a) Her sin notebook and her bedtime book.
(b) A doll and a clean sweater.
(c) A hanky and her ticket.
(d) A sandwich and a soda.
5. Who lives in the upstairs portion of the depot?
(a) Art Bigelow and his wife.
(b) Mrs. Bea, a widow.
(c) Lark and her family.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark get for her seventh birthday?
2. Where does Aunt Betty live?
3. When does Mama go to play bridge?
4. What does Mama say about her great-great-grandmother?
5. Why does Mama say she and Aunt Betty are going to Minneapolis?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)