|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
(a) A church spaghetti supper.
(b) A church bingo party.
(c) Knights of Columbus picnic.
(d) Rotary chicken dinner.
2. How much is Lark's allowance?
(a) Fifteen cents a week.
(b) A dollar a week.
(c) A nickle a week.
(d) A quarter a week.
3. When does Lark study the catechism with Papa?
(a) While Mama is playing bridge.
(c) Whenever Papa has a break from work.
(d) On Saturday mornings.
4. How did Hilly die?
(a) He was accidentally hanged.
(b) He fell from his balcony.
(c) A neighbor shot him.
(d) He shot himself.
5. What does Lark sing while she's washing Aunt Betty's dishes?
(b) When the Saint Go Marching In.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) The Old Gray Mare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sally's attitude during the ride back to her house?
2. What is the errand on which Mr. McPhee takes Lark?
3. Who gives Lark her coat as they prepare to leave for Mass?
4. Where does Lark and Mama go when Mama takes a week's vacation?
5. What night do Grandma and Grandpa Browning arrive at Aunt Betty's?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)