|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52 through 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the feature of the Cape Ann that Lark says Mama will turn into a sewing room?
(a) The breakfast nook.
(b) The extra bedroom.
(c) The enclosed garage.
(d) The den.
2. What kind of trees are in the front yard at Grandma and Grandpa's house?
3. What is painted on the ends of Lark's crib?
4. According to Mrs. Stillman, who came to visit while Lark napped?
(a) Aunt Betty.
(b) Lark's Mama.
(c) Beverly's mother.
5. Who lives in the upstairs portion of the depot?
(a) Lark and her family.
(b) No one.
(c) Mrs. Bea, a widow.
(d) Art Bigelow and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lark ask Mama to read the story of Peggy and the Pansies?
2. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
3. How much is Lark's allowance?
4. What job does Aunt Betty get?
5. What is on top of Hilly's casket?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)