|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Lark discover her father lost at the poker game?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred dollars.
(c) A hundred and forty dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
2. What is Sally's attitude during the ride back to her house?
(a) She's crying, pleading with her mother to stop crying.
(b) She's cheerful, trying to make her mother stop crying.
(c) She's sullen and sits in the floorboard.
(d) She's hateful, telling her mother to stop crying.
3. What is the nickname Mama hates?
(d) Norma Jeana.
4. What is the event for which Lark sells tickets?
(a) Rotary chicken dinner.
(b) A church bingo party.
(c) A church spaghetti supper.
(d) Knights of Columbus picnic.
5. What had Mama thrown at Papa once when he called her a hated nickname?
(a) A bowl.
(b) A mustard jar.
(c) A plate.
(d) A ketchup bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the lady on the train say she has?
2. What kind of pie does Lark say she wants from the booth?
3. Where does Hilly sit most days?
4. What kind of robe does Lark wear when she goes with her father to play poker?
5. What color is Lark's new bathing suit?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)