|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pie does Lark say she wants from the booth?
2. What does Papa say about the group of ladies Mama spends time with?
(a) He calls them old geese.
(b) He calls them cackling hens.
(c) He says they are all very pretty.
(d) He says they shouldn't get together.
3. What is the name of Mrs. Grubb's dog?
4. How many words per minute does Mama say she wants to be able to type?
5. Why does Mama say Grandma Browning can't stay with Aunt Betty?
(a) She has a broken ankle.
(b) She is too old to make the trip.
(c) She doesn't have money for the trip.
(d) She is already staying with another sick relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lark's middle name?
2. How does Mama say they'll get money for a house?
3. What does Lark think is the best part of the annual parade?
4. What section of the paper is across Papa's chest when he falls asleep on Sunday afternoon?
5. What kind of ice cream does Papa buy for himself?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)