|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lark sing while she's washing Aunt Betty's dishes?
(a) The Old Gray Mare.
(b) Amazing Grace.
(d) When the Saint Go Marching In.
2. What is hanging on the wall over Lark's crib?
(a) A picture of Jesus.
(b) A banjo clock.
(c) A wedding picture of Lark's parents.
(d) A picture of Lark as a baby.
3. How much money does Papa say he lost?
(a) Nothing becuase he didn't have any money.
(b) Eight dollars he'd found in Mama's purse.
(c) Twenty-five dollars he borrowed from Stan.
(d) Four hundred fifty dollars.
4. What is in the can Lark leaves for Sally?
(a) Sand from the lakeside.
(b) Pretty stones.
(d) A large slice of pie.
5. What does Lark have in her hand after the train leaves the station?
(a) A doll and a clean sweater.
(b) A sandwich and a soda.
(c) A hanky and her ticket.
(d) Her sin notebook and her bedtime book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many words per minute does Mama say she wants to be able to type?
2. Where is Aunt Betty when Lark and Mama arrive at her house?
3. What does Lark eat the morning Mama and Aunt Betty fight about calling the doctor?
4. When does Mama go to play bridge?
5. What is the man in the hobo jungle eating when Lark passes by?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)