|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama say about her great-great-grandmother?
(a) She was a queen.
(b) She was a tramp.
(c) She was rich.
(d) She was a lady-in-waiting.
2. What is Mama doing when Lark wakes the morning after arriving at Aunt Betty's house?
(a) Singing to Aunt Betty.
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Washing clothes.
(d) Scrubbing the floors.
3. Where does Lark believe Marjorie Ann went after her death?
(c) To Jesus' side.
4. What does Uncle Stanly say after Lark kisses him on the cheek?
(a) He forgives her for her role in Marjorie's death.
(b) He'll keep her picture close until they meet again.
(c) He won't wash his cheek until they meet again.
(d) He hopes she can be a good girl.
5. What color is the coat Mama wears as she heads out to play bridge?
(a) Apricot colored.
(b) Wine colored.
(c) Blueberry colored.
(d) Raspberry colored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lark have in her hand after the train leaves the station?
2. What is the errand on which Mr. McPhee takes Lark?
3. What do Lark and her Mama do the night before Lark's first Communion?
4. What is in the can Lark leaves for Sally?
5. What is Sally's attitude during the ride back to her house?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)