|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nun's Priest's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virginius's profession?
(a) He is a judge.
(b) He is a knight.
(c) He works for the church.
(d) He is a merchant.
2. Who did the Host ask to speak after the Knight's Tale?
(a) The Nun's Priest.
(b) The Wife of Bath.
(c) The Prioress.
(d) The Monk.
3. What happens when John falls through the ceiling?
(a) He breaks a leg.
(b) He breaks Nicholas's arm.
(c) He breaks an arm.
(d) He kills Allison.
4. Who is Virginia?
(a) Virginius's wife.
(b) Appius's wife.
(c) Virginius's daughter.
(d) Appius's daughter.
5. What happens when the friar returns to the convent?
(a) He keeps a portion of what is given to him before giving the rest to the convent.
(b) He forgets to pray for the parishioners.
(c) He sells what the parishioners give him.
(d) He prays for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed the man in the coffin at the inn?
2. What does Absalom get from the blacksmith?
3. What is the Cook's name?
4. What caused the Wife of Bath and Jankyn to fight?
5. How is it determined that the Knight will tell the first tale?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)