|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nun's Priest's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Summoner say the Friar's Tale is well documented?
(a) Because friars are often in the company of demons.
(b) Because no friar was known to be in the company of angels.
(c) Because even Chaucer wrote on friars.
(d) Because he knows many friar who have made deals with devils.
2. Where does the apprentice cook work?
(d) On a ship.
3. What animal does the king's daughter nurse back to health in the Squire’s Tale?
(a) A horse.
(b) An owl.
(c) A cat.
(d) A falcon.
4. What does the miller refill half the students' the flour sack with?
(c) Baby powder.
5. Who is the focus of the Man of Law's tale?
(d) Men of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Tale of Melibee?
2. Where is the Narrator going?
3. Who is Virginia?
4. Where does the Prioress's Tale take place?
5. What punishment does Theseus give Palamon and Arcite?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)