|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nun's Priest's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cameos the Monk tells center around?
2. Why does the Reeve want to tell the next tale?
(a) The Narrator insists that he tell the next tale.
(b) To show the Miller he is not the type of character from the Miller's Tale.
(c) To pay the Miller back for his story.
(d) The Host asks him to tell the next story.
3. What kind of tale does the Friar offer to tell?
(a) A tale about authority.
(b) A tale about a summoner.
(c) A tale about scripture.
(d) A comedic tale.
4. Where are the Syrian merchants when they hear of Lady Constance?
5. Who is Dorigen?
(a) Arveragus's brother.
(b) Arveragus's squire.
(c) The wife Arveragus takes.
(d) The queen of Arveragus's kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Pardoner's Tale begin?
2. What animal does the king's daughter nurse back to health in the Squire’s Tale?
3. What does the Man of Law say he will not use in his tale?
4. What is different about the Wife of Bath's Prologue?
5. Why does January want to marry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)