|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Nun's Priest's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the king in the Clerk's Tale?
2. Who is planning to attack the Christians at the wedding feast?
(a) The Sultan.
(b) The Sultan's brother.
(c) The Sultan's men.
(d) The Sultan's mother.
3. What vision did the friar in the Summoner's Prologue have?
(c) The Holy Lands.
4. Who tells the Tale of Sir Topas?
(b) Sir Topas.
(c) The Host.
(d) The Manciple.
5. How does the merchant's wife offer to repay her loan?
(a) In bed.
(b) With love.
(c) By doing one favor at any time.
(d) By leaving the merchant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the focus of the Man of Law's tale?
2. Where does the Prioress's Tale take place?
3. What animal is Chanticleer?
4. Who warns the Friar before he tells his tale?
5. How is the miller able to rob the manciple?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)