|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Squire's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the standard punishment for the knight's crime?
2. What wakes John?
(a) Nicholas's cry for water.
(b) A rooster.
(c) Absalom wakes him to tell him what's happening.
(d) A townsperson.
3. Where is the Narrator going?
(b) The town is not given.
4. What is the name of the king in the Clerk's Tale?
5. Who does the Man of Law say has already told all the good stories?
(c) The Knight.
(d) The writers of the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the king in the Squire's Tale have?
2. Whose story moves Theseus to overthrow Creon?
3. Who ultimately wins Emilie's hand?
4. What does Thomas's wife want the friar to preach to Thomas about?
5. How does the Cook react to the Reeve's tale?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)