|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reeve's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first sees Emilie and falls in love with her?
(b) Neither; Emilie first sees Arcite and falls in love with him.
(c) Palamon and Arcite see her simultaneously.
2. Who did the Host ask to speak after the Knight's Tale?
(a) The Nun's Priest.
(b) The Wife of Bath.
(c) The Monk.
(d) The Prioress.
3. Who comes to Alison's window after Nicholas and Alison spend the night together?
(b) The Miller.
(d) An unknown townsperson.
4. What does Nicholas tell John which allows him to spend the night with Alison?
(a) He must travel to London to save his soul.
(b) He insists that Alison is possessed by a spirit and only he can exorcise it.
(c) There will be a spectacular meteor shower.
(d) A second flood is coming.
5. What is the prize for the best tale?
(a) The cost of the trip paid for.
(b) Forgiveness from the Pardoner.
(c) Bragging rights.
(d) A meal paid for by the other pilgrims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes John?
2. How is it determined that the Knight will tell the first tale?
3. What happens when John falls through the ceiling?
4. Who sleeps with the miller's daughter?
5. Who sleeps with the miller's wife?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)