|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reeve's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Narrator going?
(b) The town is not given.
2. What happens when John falls through the ceiling?
(a) He breaks a leg.
(b) He breaks an arm.
(c) He kills Allison.
(d) He breaks Nicholas's arm.
3. Who sleeps with the miller's daughter?
(b) The miller.
(c) The manciple.
4. What is the prize for the best tale?
(a) Bragging rights.
(b) A meal paid for by the other pilgrims.
(c) Forgiveness from the Pardoner.
(d) The cost of the trip paid for.
5. What does the Reeve think of the Miller's Tale?
(a) He dislikes it.
(b) He does not give an opinion.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He thinks it is more truth than fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Reeve feel the way he does about the Miller's Tale?
2. What does the Miller say his tale is about?
3. Whose story moves Theseus to overthrow Creon?
4. Who will determine the best tale in the contest?
5. Who is released from prison?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)