|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Reeve's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the focus of the Reeve's Tale?
(a) A dishonest miller.
(b) A knight.
(c) The Miller.
(d) A stupid parish priest.
2. Who wrote The Canterbury Tales?
(a) Sir Gawain.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Oscar Wilde.
(d) Geoffrey Chaucer.
3. Who will determine the best tale in the contest?
(a) The Host.
(b) The group will vote.
(c) The Narrator.
(d) The Pardoner.
4. What does Absalom get from the blacksmith?
(b) A sword.
(c) An anvil.
(d) A red-hot poker.
5. What does the miller refill half the students' the flour sack with?
(c) Baby powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose story moves Theseus to overthrow Creon?
2. What does Nicholas tell John which allows him to spend the night with Alison?
3. What is different about the Miller's section in comparison to the Knight's section?
4. What does the Miller say his tale is about?
5. Who comes to Alison's window after Nicholas and Alison spend the night together?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)