|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Nun's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the king's daughter nurse back to health in the Squire’s Tale?
(a) A cat.
(b) A falcon.
(c) A horse.
(d) An owl.
2. What does the Second Nun warn against in her prologue?
3. How do the other two men find Death?
(a) They don't find Death.
(b) They die of old age.
(c) They are stabbed.
(d) They are poisoned.
4. Where does the Pardoner's Tale begin?
5. Why does the Cook have to tell a good tale?
(a) To win the contest.
(b) To answer the Reeve's tale.
(c) To keep the pilgrims entertained.
(d) To make up for the bad food he has sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to marry Lady Constance?
2. Why does January want to marry?
3. What happens when John falls through the ceiling?
4. Who is the focus of the Summoner's Tale?
5. What is the name of the apprentice cook?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)