|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Nun's Prologue and Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is planning to attack the Christians at the wedding feast?
(a) The Sultan's mother.
(b) The Sultan's brother.
(c) The Sultan.
(d) The Sultan's men.
2. Why does Dorigen contemplate suicide?
(a) Aurelius gets her pregnant.
(b) Aurelius completed the task she challenged him with.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) Arveragus has been killed in battle.
3. Why does the friar tell Thomas the brothers have been praying for him?
(a) His wife asks the friar to say that.
(b) He has been ill a long time.
(c) His wife has promised their estate to the friar.
(d) He is rewriting his will.
4. What kind of language does the Host use to ask the Man of Law to tell his tale?
(c) Legal language.
5. Who is the focus of the Summoner's Tale?
(a) A priest.
(b) A friar's wife.
(c) A friar.
(d) A summoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Host ask to speak after the Knight's Tale?
2. Who warns the Friar before he tells his tale?
3. Why does January want to marry?
4. Who tells the Franklin to go on with his tale?
5. How many children does the king in the Squire's Tale have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)