|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monk's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives has the Wife of Bath had?
2. What is the standard punishment for the knight's crime?
3. How was the fight between the Wife of Bath and Jankyn resolved?
(a) They divorced.
(b) They came to an agreement.
(c) It wasn't.
(d) He proposed to her.
4. What do the cameos the Monk tells center around?
5. Where did the Wife of Bath meet Jankyn?
(a) In church.
(b) On a pilgrimage.
(c) On her birthday.
(d) At her fourth husband's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the Wife of Bath and Jankyn to fight?
2. What kind of tale does the Monk tell?
3. Who interrupts the Monk's Tale?
4. Why is Aurelius despondent?
5. What is the question the knight must answer?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)