|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monk's Tale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his debt can Aurelius pay?
(a) Less than half.
(b) Nearly all.
2. Where did the Wife of Bath meet Jankyn?
(a) On a pilgrimage.
(b) At her fourth husband's funeral.
(c) On her birthday.
(d) In church.
3. What kind of tale does the Monk tell?
4. Who helps the knight answer the question?
(a) Venus, the goddess of love.
(b) The queen.
(c) Another knight.
(d) An old, ugly woman.
5. What caused the Wife of Bath and Jankyn to fight?
(a) He refused to give her any money.
(b) He had an affair.
(c) He was reading about unfaithful women from his book.
(d) He went on a fishing trip on their anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the Franklin to go on with his tale?
2. What is different about the Wife of Bath's Prologue?
3. What is the question the knight must answer?
4. How was the fight between the Wife of Bath and Jankyn resolved?
5. How many wives has the Wife of Bath had?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)