Short Answer Questions Key
1. How long after the fact does Arrian write about the campaigns of Alexander?
Four hundred years.
2. What other name is Arrian, the author, known as?
3. Which one of the following is not included in the list of things that J.R. Hamilton clarifies in the book's footnotes?
Alexander's age during the battles.
4. Which authors does Arrian challenge readers to read in order to verify the information he is presenting?
Ptolemy and Aristobulus.
5. When is Philip of Macedon assassinated?
6. Which assassin is responsible for killing Philip of Macedon?
7. Who was Philip of Macedon's wife when he was assassinated?
This section contains 4,277 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)