1. How long after the fact does Arrian write about the campaigns of Alexander?
2. What other name is Arrian, the author, known as?
3. Which one of the following is not included in the list of things that J.R. Hamilton clarifies in the book's footnotes?
4. Which authors does Arrian challenge readers to read in order to verify the information he is presenting?
5. When is Philip of Macedon assassinated?
6. Which assassin is responsible for killing Philip of Macedon?
7. Who was Philip of Macedon's wife when he was assassinated?
This section contains 4,277 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)