|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much trouble does Alexander have in taking the first Mallian town?
2. What happens to Alexander after he takes the healing potion?
(a) He fully recovers.
(b) He becomes sick again.
(c) It has no effect on him.
(d) His recovery is delayed by an additional two weeks.
3. How many enemy casualties are there in Alexander's second battle with the Thracians?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
4. How does Darius and the Persian army prepare to battle Alexander for the second time?
(a) They work to make the land uneven.
(b) They build moats.
(c) They build giant spears from trees.
(d) They level the land.
5. Which river does Alexander cross before battling the Getae army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Alexander's childhood tutor?
2. What does Alexander do to the Scythians and those that encouraged them after defeating them?
3. After being arrested by a relative, when is Darius killed by his own troops?
4. What do the Macedonians pour on the back of the elephants during the battle with Porus?
5. Which one of the following is secured by the Macedonians while Alexander is at Soli?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)