|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francisco try to talk the other man into doing?
(a) Killing Juan.
(b) Making camp.
(c) Going back to town.
(d) Leaving Silva.
2. Why is Francisco lagging behind the other man?
(a) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Silva.
(b) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Machado.
(c) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Juan.
(d) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Russell.
3. Why does Sean wake Mariana?
(a) He wants to tell her a secret.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He hears Machado's people coming.
(d) He wants to get her to safety.
4. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
(a) To find out where Silva is.
(b) To care for Russell until the man dies.
(c) To find out what happened to Francisco.
(d) Because he has found the gold.
5. Who does Sean not see?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sean about Russell?
2. Why is Sean hunting?
3. What sounds are coming from the hills?
4. What does Russell find in the cave?
5. Who is Mariana supposed to find?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)