|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
(a) He is shaking.
(b) He has a bad cough.
(c) He sits to rest in the cave and does not seem well.
(d) He is blue around the lips.
2. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
(a) The gold can wait.
(b) He is dead.
(c) Juan is ill.
(d) Juan is older than she first thought.
3. Why does Sean become jealous?
(a) Because Jorge dances with Mariana
(b) Because Wooston dances with Mariana
(c) Because Machado dances with Mariana.
(d) Because Silva dances with Mariana
4. Why is Francisco lagging behind the other man?
(a) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Machado.
(b) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Russell.
(c) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Silva.
(d) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Juan.
5. Who covers Eileen and the others' tracks?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sean about Russell?
2. What confirms Eileen's theory about the gold coming from the hills?
3. In whom does Sean have faith to help him with Machado's men?
4. What does Pico know about Eileen?
5. Why does Eileen apologize to Juan?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)