|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
(a) Some hands have six fingers.
(b) Hands can reveal much about a person.
(c) Some women's hands are calloused when they should be soft.
(d) Some men's hands are soft and show they have never worked hard.
2. Who is waiting for Eileen's group when they return to the Mulkerin ranch?
(b) The sheriff.
(c) A group of armed renegades.
(d) The governor.
3. What does Russell find when he follows some tracks?
(a) Another cave.
(b) A table.
(d) Three men.
4. What city is described as a pueblo with a few adobes, a church a few stores and cantinas?
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
5. Who will not take orders from a woman?
(d) The armed men at the Mulkerin home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bell try to arrest Sean?
2. What does Silva tell Wooston?
3. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
4. What does Machado want to do with the Mulkerin party?
5. What shocks the others when Eileen returns to them?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)