|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
(a) Some hands have six fingers.
(b) Some women's hands are calloused when they should be soft.
(c) Some men's hands are soft and show they have never worked hard.
(d) Hands can reveal much about a person.
2. What will help the Mulkerin family obtain another loan?
(a) Their political connections.
(b) The appearance of wealth.
(c) A wealthy co-signer.
(d) A good word from the Bishop.
3. Why do Machado's men believe there are more to Sean's group than they thought?
(a) Montero and Mariana make noise.
(b) Sean fires his gun from several different places.
(c) Montero has his horse make noise.
(d) Montero throws his voice and accent.
4. What idea does Eileen share with Sean?
(a) About Jaime and the gold.
(b) About Mariana's fate.
(c) About Juan.
(d) About a fandango.
5. What confirms Eileen's theory about the gold coming from the hills?
(a) Pick and shovel marks on the stone.
(c) Some small gold nuggets laying around.
(d) Seeing a note scrawled by Jaime on a rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Eileen described as looking as she rides?
2. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
3. What does Sean see down in the canyon?
4. Why does Bell try to arrest Sean?
5. Who laughs at Sean?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)