|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
(a) Legal problems.
(b) They grew too much of one crop.
(c) The cows had hoof and mouth disease.
(d) Bad luck.
2. Where is Eileen's father killed?
3. Who is still awake when Sean and Mariana reach the Mulkerin house?
(a) No one.
4. What unusual gift did Jaime have that Eileen admired?
(a) The gift of being a horse whisperer.
(b) None that are mentioned.
(c) The ability to speak to deceased people.
(d) His ability to communicate with people who speak different languages.
5. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
2. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
3. With whom does Eileen live after her father dies?
4. What is one thing that can be seen from the porch of the ranch house?
5. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Juan and the others leave camp in the middle of the night?
2. How is Mariana received at the Mulkerin home?
3. Where do Sean, Monero, Eileen and Mariana go and why does Michael stay behind?
4. What does Silva believe about the area and how do most of the others react to his beliefs?
5. Who is Juan?
6. What can be seen from the Mulkerin front porch?
7. How does Sean come to meet Mariana?
8. What does Juan say to Sean, Montero, Eileen and Mariana when they arrive at his home?
9. Describe the Mulkerin ranch house.
10. Where do Eileen and Juan go and what do they talk about as they travel?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)