Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell find when he follows some tracks?
(a) Another cave.
(b) Three men.
(c) A table.
2. What is Juan careful to do?
(a) Mark their trail discreetly.
(b) Rest often.
(c) Sing appeasing songs for the spirits.
(d) Cover his and Eileen's tracks.
3. What does Eileen come up with for saving the ranch?
(a) A way to barter for the ranch.
(b) A plan to buy time to raise more money.
(d) A plan to legally defeat Wooston.
4. Why does Wooston want to take Russell away?
(a) To find out what happened to Francisco.
(b) To find out where Silva is.
(c) To care for Russell until the man dies.
(d) Because he has found the gold.
5. What does Sean say about Mariana when asked by Machado?
(a) Mariana is back at the ranch.
(b) Mariana is with Juan.
(c) Mariana is in Los Angeles.
(d) Mariana has made her choice.
6. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
(a) Some women's hands are calloused when they should be soft.
(b) Some hands have six fingers.
(c) Some men's hands are soft and show they have never worked hard.
(d) Hands can reveal much about a person.
7. Why is Francisco lagging behind the other man?
(a) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Machado.
(b) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Silva.
(c) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Juan.
(d) Francisco is trying to distance himself from Russell.
8. Who will not take orders from a woman?
(d) The armed men at the Mulkerin home.
9. Why does Bell try to arrest Sean?
(a) For refusing an eviction order.
(b) For stealing gold from land that does not belong to the Mulkerin family.
(c) For the murder of Russell.
(d) For falsifying records.
10. What does Sean tell Machado?
(a) Sean refuses to speak to Machado.
(b) That Sean will fight Machado for Mariana the next day.
(c) That Mariana wants to return to Mexico with Machado.
(d) That there will be no fighting at the fiesta.
11. In whom does Sean have faith to help him with Machado's men?
12. Who is missing when Russell wakes the next morning?
13. Who is waiting for Eileen's group when they return to the Mulkerin ranch?
(a) The governor.
(b) The sheriff.
(d) A group of armed renegades.
14. Who does Sean not see?
15. What does Pico know about Eileen?
(a) That she is about to marry.
(b) That she is lying.
(c) That she is set for life with the amount of gold she found.
(d) That she is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the merchant at the local store promise Eileen?
2. Why is Sean worried about Wooston?
3. What does Eileen realize as she is waking Juan?
4. Who arrives at the party?
5. Who is missing from the group Wooston sent to confront Eileen's group?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)