|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the local Indians known as?
(a) Honest men and women.
2. How do Velasco and Beltran feel about Wooston?
(a) They think he is smart and savvy in the ways of the world.
(b) They do not like him.
(c) They are indifferent to him.
(d) They hate him intensely.
3. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
(a) The Mulkerins will have more luck than Montero will.
(b) Montero last spoke to Juan many decades ago.
(c) Montero does not speak Juan's dialect.
(d) Montero vowed never to speak to Juan again.
4. Who speaks to Machado's men from the darkness?
(a) A spirit.
5. How many men does Juan say is following them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eileen do with her coat?
2. Who is the owner of a local cantina who is riding with Wooston?
3. Who is Tia Angelena?
4. What does Sean not understand?
5. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)