|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place do Beltran and Velasco find?
(a) A dead coyote.
(b) Sean's horse.
(c) A mummied Indian.
(d) Where Eileen had tethered her horse.
2. Who is Zeke Wooston?
(a) A monk and spiritual leader.
(b) A good friend of Jaime.
(c) A judge.
(d) The man who buys the bank note to the Mikerin ranch.
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. About what does Eileen hint at to the merchant?
(a) That there is plenty of gold to be had.
(b) That she will better Wooston at his game.
(c) That she plans to take Wooston to court.
(d) That the party will be attended by several important political figures.
5. What does Montero say about his speaking with Juan?
(a) Montero vowed never to speak to Juan again.
(b) Montero does not speak Juan's dialect.
(c) The Mulkerins will have more luck than Montero will.
(d) Montero last spoke to Juan many decades ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tennison and Sean talk about concerning people's hands?
2. Who does Beltran want to kill?
3. Who asks about Beltran and Velasco?
4. How many more days are there to the trip?
5. Who tells Sean about Russell?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)