|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the merchant at the local store promise Eileen?
(a) To tell the locals about the way Wooston threatened Eileen.
(b) To attend the fandango and to spread the word about it.
(c) To refuse to serve Wooston if he comes in.
(d) To hold the next keg of beer that comes in for them.
2. What is Michael going to do?
(a) Try to raise some cash from some friends.
(b) Hire a lawyer.
(c) Stay at the ranch.
(d) Find out more about Wooston.
3. About what does Eileen hint at to the merchant?
(a) That the party will be attended by several important political figures.
(b) That she will better Wooston at his game.
(c) That she plans to take Wooston to court.
(d) That there is plenty of gold to be had.
4. Who is described as a smuggler and swindler?
5. What does a voice declare about Russell?
(a) That he is an evil man.
(b) That he is innocent of wrongdoing.
(c) That he is a foolish man.
(d) That he must not be allowed to remember the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sean encounters Beltran and Velsaco?
2. Who will not take orders from a woman?
3. What will help the Mulkerin family obtain another loan?
4. What is one thing that has put the farm at risk?
5. What does Juan warn Eileen not to do?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)