|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sean think Wooston would not do?
(a) Spare Eileen.
(b) Kill anyone in trying to effect an eviction.
(c) Forcibly eject a monk from his home.
(d) Give them any more time than the contract allocates.
2. Why does Machado want to wait until the morning to go up against Sean and the others?
(a) Machado wants to rest.
(b) Machado thinks there are ghosts that will help Sean's group in the dark.
(c) Machado's group is in the open.
(d) Many of the men do not want to move in the dark.
3. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
(b) She will leave the ranch the next day.
(c) She will pay the note.
(d) She will leave the ranch in one month.
4. What has recently burned around the Mulkerin ranch?
(a) Fields of corn.
(b) The barn.
(c) The outhouse.
(d) Fields of wheat.
5. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
(a) Help them with their legal problems.
(b) Evict them.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Help them with their finances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael going to do?
2. What does Eileen say about Mariana?
3. Who caused the fire on the ranch?
4. What does Sean see down in the canyon?
5. What does Russell not believe?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)