|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on a bench by his front door?
(d) No one.
2. About whom does Sean worry?
(a) The old one.
(b) Eileen and Mariana.
3. What does Silva tell Wooston?
(a) That the Mulkerin party is in a dead-end canyon.
(b) That the Mulkerin party has disappeared.
(c) That he is quitting working for Wooston.
(d) That the Mulkerin party is back at their ranch.
4. Who tells Sean about Russell?
5. What does Wooston intend to do about the Mikerin family?
(a) Help them with their legal problems.
(b) Evict them.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Help them with their finances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win want to do with Mariana?
2. What are the local Indians known as?
3. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
4. What shocks the others when Eileen returns to them?
5. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)