|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the party?
(b) The Sheriff and several deputies.
(c) Machado and some of his men.
(d) The governor.
2. What type of house does the Mulkerin family have?
3. What is the most likely way the farm will be saved?
(a) By Win.
(b) By suing Wooston.
(c) By offering to give Wooston a few hundred acres.
(d) By Sean.
4. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
(a) Someone is coming.
(b) That they should not be there.
(c) That a dangerous animal is nearby.
(d) That Juan does not remember where Jaime found the gold.
5. Why do Machado's men believe there are more to Sean's group than they thought?
(a) Montero and Mariana make noise.
(b) Sean fires his gun from several different places.
(c) Montero has his horse make noise.
(d) Montero throws his voice and accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the elderly man on the burro the Indian is leading?
2. What does Bell say is obvious?
3. What does Russell find in the cave?
4. What is Michael going to do?
5. Why is the merchant at the local store startled?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)