|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual gift did Jaime have that Eileen admired?
(a) None that are mentioned.
(b) The gift of being a horse whisperer.
(c) The ability to speak to deceased people.
(d) His ability to communicate with people who speak different languages.
2. How does Sean feel towards Juan?
(a) Sean trusts Juan completely.
(b) Sean is unsure of how to respond to Juan.
(c) Sean is leary of Juan.
(d) Sean thinks Juan is a little crazy.
3. What will help the Mulkerin family obtain another loan?
(a) Their political connections.
(b) A good word from the Bishop.
(c) A wealthy co-signer.
(d) The appearance of wealth.
4. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
(a) The Plains Indians.
(b) The Aztecs and Incas.
(c) He does not mention any new tribes.
(d) The tribes of California.
5. Who arrives at the party?
(a) The Sheriff and several deputies.
(c) The governor.
(d) Machado and some of his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Juan say it is important for the party to remember the route?
2. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
3. What shocks the others when Eileen returns to them?
4. Who is Mariana supposed to find?
5. What type of house does the Mulkerin family have?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)