|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to go into the hills with Jaime?
2. What does a voice declare about Russell?
(a) That he is innocent of wrongdoing.
(b) That he is an evil man.
(c) That he must not be allowed to remember the night.
(d) That he is a foolish man.
3. Where is Jaime at the opening of the story?
(b) In Ireland.
(c) In Mexico.
(d) Living on the ranch that is closest to the Mulkerin Ranch.
4. Where does Eileen first move when she leaves her homeland?
5. What does Russell find in the cave?
(a) A wolf carcass.
(b) No gold.
(c) Francisco's body.
(d) Juan's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
2. What does Sean tell Machado?
3. What is one thing that can be seen from the porch of the ranch house?
4. How many more days are there to the trip?
5. Who is waiting for Eileen's group when they return to the Mulkerin ranch?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)