|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Eileen raised?
2. In whom does Sean have faith to help him with Machado's men?
3. What is the source of the Mikerin family's spiritual courage?
(b) A book Jaime leaves them.
(d) The old ways of the Indians.
4. Why is the merchant at the local store startled?
(a) At the quantity of liquor Sean and Eileen buy.
(b) At the change in fortune of the Mulkerin family.
(c) At the tales of Wooston's treachery.
(d) At the quantity and quality of gold Eileen shows him.
5. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will pay the note.
(b) She will leave the ranch the next day.
(c) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
(d) She will leave the ranch in one month.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Eileen hint at to the merchant?
2. Why is Eileen concerned about Juan?
3. What does a voice declare about Russell?
4. Who does Juan say are new tribes?
5. Where is the Mulkerin house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)