|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eileen feel as she suddenly wakens?
(a) That Juan does not remember where Jaime found the gold.
(b) That they should not be there.
(c) Someone is coming.
(d) That a dangerous animal is nearby.
2. What does Eileen say when confronted by Wooston?
(a) She will leave the ranch in one month.
(b) She will drop her lawsuit against Wooston.
(c) She will leave the ranch the next day.
(d) She will pay the note.
3. Who does Sean not see?
4. What does Russell not believe?
(a) In ghosts.
(b) That there is gold.
(c) That they will be arrested if they kill Sean Mulkerin.
(d) That Wooston will be fair to them.
5. Who speaks to Machado's men from the darkness?
(b) A spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what was Juan's people's settlement destroyed?
2. How many sons does Eileen have?
3. What is the main personality trait of Jorge Fernandez?
4. To whom did Jaime direct Juan to tell a secret?
5. Where is the Mulkerin house?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)